Urgent Call to assist SVB!

RackOnTour

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane has had his bags and cues 'misplaced' by an airline in Jakarta.
Is there anybody there that can assist him and provide him with some new equipment ASAP - even temporarily?

dom_poppa

Banned
lol

I usually just pick up a house cue when I don't have my cue.

He's also on the list of that organization....there won't be much people willing to help.

Last edited:

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol

He's also on the list of that organization....there won't be much people willing to help.

That is a very ignorant statement. I don't agree with the ABP, but I try to help people out as much as possible. Just because I don't agree with a specific stance doesn't mean I can't help. Hell, I don't agree with my wife all the time and I am more than willing to help her.

It's a good thing SVB's cues are off the shelf Cuetec. It shouldn't be too difficult for him to get replacements.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dom_poppa...Wow! You're just insisting on making enemies here, aren't you? Shane is the top American pro, regardless of whether he's an ABP member, or not. He's also a VERY nice guy, very personable, and willing and able to play with anybody in world...in a tournament or for money. There are 1000's of us who would step up and help him out in a NY second. I'm guessing the OP is looking for someone in that part of the world to help out. I hope they find somebody.

RackOnTour...My recommendation would be to contact Imperial here in the USA. They are Shane's sponsor, and could likely get another cue to him ASAP, via FedEx Global.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

lol

Last edited:

RackOnTour

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dom_poppa...Wow! You're just insisting on making enemies here, aren't you? Shane is the top American pro, regardless of whether he's an ABP member, or not. He's also a VERY nice guy, very personable, and willing and able to play with anybody in world...in a tournament or for money. There are 1000's of us who would step up and help him out in a NY second. I'm guessing the OP is looking for someone in that part of the world to help out. I hope they find somebody.

RackOnTour...My recommendation would be to contact Imperial here in the USA. They are Shane's sponsor, and could likely get another cue to him ASAP, via FedEx Global.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

True Scott. Imperial can get something there in 24 hours. No player likes to miss out on table time before a major tournament. Even one of Shane's calibre. I am hoping he gets a cue to play with in that crucial time that can mess with every player's psyche when things go wrong. Lets hope somebody in Jakarta can assist him so he can keep his mind on the game and forget the lost baggage woes.

sde

Silver Member
lol

I don't often give out red rep but you get it for this post.

JUST GO AWAY!

dom_poppa

Banned
You guys and gals need to relax.

He is sponsored and I am sure he can get a cue right away. It's not going to mess with his game. It's not like he lost his prized cue like us.

He will be ok....I know fans will worry about their hero like most in this thread but relax. The man will do alright.

Georgia Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol

Wow..............what a complete dick, you just can't help it. I guess the only explanations for your behavior are some sort of Mental Health problem or you're just an arse!

SVB is a great player and nice guy we should be trying to provide solutions not making retarded snide comments. Don't come back with crap about just 'joking' we've seen your other posts.

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
I'd send him my 20 yr old Schon if he wanted it!

He'd have to bring it back himself,with a couple days to spare though :thumbup:.

I'd guess is all he has to do is show up somewhere with tables and someone will hook him right on up. Tommy D.

dom_poppa

Banned
Wow..............what a complete dick, you just can't help it. I guess the only explanations for your behavior are some sort of Mental Health problem or you're just an arse!

SVB is a great player and nice guy we should be trying to provide solutions not making retarded snide comments. Don't come back with crap about just 'joking' we've seen your other posts.

You and I and the rest of us can't help.

Relax, your hero is sponsored....his people will help him get another cue.

What do the OP want us to do?....ship our cues to him?

The brown nosing on here is sickening.

dom_poppa

Banned
I'd send him my 20 yr old Schon if he wanted it!

He'd have to bring it back himself,with a couple days to spare though :thumbup:.

I'd guess is all he has to do is show up somewhere with tables and someone will hook him right on up. Tommy D.

His fanboys would do the same too.

:rolleyes:

geno

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a good thing SVB's cues are off the shelf Cuetec. It shouldn't be too difficult for him to get replacements.

I was thinking the same thing. If I was anywhere near there he could use my equipment and clothes but it is a little too far for that. I trust in the good nature of humans and I am sure he will be just fine.

Georgia Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

No brown nosing here, its just that 'normal' people tend to help those in trouble thats all. :angry:

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member

He is sponsored and I am sure he can get a cue right away. It's not going to mess with his game. It's not like he lost his prized cue like us.

He will be ok....I know fans will worry about their hero like most in this thread but relax. The man will do alright.

It isn't about whether he is sponsored or not... it is about your ridiculously stupid posts that you continue to make.

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Your only contribution here so far is to ridicule and stir shit. :angry:

RackOnTour

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Assisting a fellow player is not sickening!

Don't delude yourself Dom.
Any player that has been through a loss of personal effects will tell you that the sooner good things happen to change their mental outlook, the better it will get.
I am only trying to facilitate assistance for Shane in the crucial time that he sees all the other competitors practicing while he sweats on his sponsor to get him new gear!
I am sure he will be OK too. It does not hurt to help out a fellow player, no matter what level they are.
I am 14 hours closer to him than his sponsor, but I understand that I can help most by getting a response from somebody who is in Jakarta right now, and also wishes to help.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dom_poppa...That's not true. The OP is hoping someone in Indonesia can maybe help out. This IS a worldwide site you know. Your attitude is what's sickening.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Dom why don't you go ahead and change that first o in your screen name to a u and we will all forget about the b thats suppose to follow.--Leonard