US Open 2008 I wanna bet on...

JesseBfan

Motivation, where are u?
Silver Member
Lee Van Corteza tonight against Ronnie Alcano the match is at 9 pm. I like Corteza if anyone would like a smallish wager. I prefer to use paypal. Again I'm not looking to bet a thousand or anything but I just want to bet something...

email me at kbfromsc@gmail.com if you are seriously interested. thx
 
JesseBfan said:
Lee Van Corteza tonight against Ronnie Alcano the match is at 9 pm. I like Corteza if anyone would like a smallish wager. I prefer to use paypal. Again I'm not looking to bet a thousand or anything but I just want to bet something...

email me at kbfromsc@gmail.com if you are seriously interested. thx

Email sent
 
Last edited:
JoeyA said:
3 posts from Jesse. You are so easy IBA7467. :D
JoeyA

I give most everyone a shot. If I am airbarrelled for $50, it's better me now than someone else later. I do feel confindent in payment though. He called me immediately after I offered to accept.

Money has already been deposited. Jesse pays off quickly.
 
Last edited:
iba7467 said:
I give most everyone a shot. If I am airbarrelled for $50, it's better me now than someone else later. I do feel confindent in payment though. He called me immediately after I offered to accept.

Money has already been deposited. Jesse pays off quickly.



iba, there's a lot of interesting matches going right now at the Guinness 9-Ball tour Grand Finals, care to handicap these matches?
 
gopi-1 said:
iba, there's a lot of interesting matches going right now at the Guinness 9-Ball tour Grand Finals, care to handicap these matches?

Honestly, it's too tough to handicap. The biggest problem is the alternate break format. If you consider that these champions each break and run 50% of the time, you now have halved the games in which other factors will ever come in to play. Neither player can string multiple racks and it is extremely hard for any player to come back from a deficit.

Although alternate break may be more fair to a player than being stranded in a chair while the other player runs out, it is far from fair to remove the ability of a better player to continue a great shooting streak.

If anyone disagrees with this, I will always take the underdog and odds on the money in alternate break format and let's see who comes out ahead.
 
iba7467 said:
Honestly, it's too tough to handicap. The biggest problem is the alternate break format. If you consider that these champions each break and run 50% of the time, you now have halved the games in which other factors will ever come in to play. Neither player can string multiple racks and it is extremely hard for any player to come back from a deficit.

Although alternate break may be more fair to a player than being stranded in a chair while the other player runs out, it is far from fair to remove the ability of a better player to continue a great shooting streak.

If anyone disagrees with this, I will always take the underdog and odds on the money in alternate break format and let's see who comes out ahead.



I agree, and if you've been watching the matches that's ongoing right now, the B&R is close to 90%, they have the soft break working to perfection.
 
iba7467 said:
I give most everyone a shot. If I am airbarrelled for $50, it's better me now than someone else later. I do feel confindent in payment though. He called me immediately after I offered to accept.

Money has already been deposited. Jesse pays off quickly.

Two thumbs up for Jesse! :ok:
IBA, do you ever lose? :rolleyes:
JoeyA
 
Anybody interested in the Alcano-Bustamante match-up? I'll take Alcano for $20, Paypal's good...
 
JoeyA said:
Two thumbs up for Jesse! :ok:
IBA, do you ever lose? :rolleyes:
JoeyA

I lose occasionally. This year actually 31.30% of the time. I am enjoying keeping track of it for once.
 
Back
Top