US Open 9-ball updates thread..

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Trump received more gifts in this match than gifts from fans all year. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah - jeez. His opponent, after making the 8 and getting shape, bumps the 9 with his cue or hand. At least the second giveaway on the 9 ball in favor of Trump.

BlueRaider

Registered
Well at this point I gotta root for Trump to close this out because him vs Shaw was possibly the most intriguing matchup I could imagine when it was announced he was competing, and it's almost a reality.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well at this point I gotta root for Trump to close this out because him vs Shaw was possibly the most intriguing matchup I could imagine when it was announced he was competing, and it's almost a reality.

he'll be mincemeat against shaw. if the bookies are dumb enough even i will bet that one

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LoL..... It'll be a miracle if he gets to 6

He's the underdog, but he did just play his C game and beat a guy rated a 733. More than a few people said he'd get run over by a shortstop.

I think Judd at +5 or +4 is reasonable, but I wouldn't bet on it since Shaw can keep anyone in their chair.

His main pitfalls seem to be getting out of line and missing shots that require a lot of spin.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
J Trump v J Shaw in 2 hours at 4pm
Probably the biggest pool match of the year :ROFLMAO:

Conan-OBrien-This-Is-Gonna-Be-Good.gif

4 - Copy.jpg

OverTheNut

In the post-game interview just now Judd himself said about the next round v Jayson Shaw that 'this is probably the game that I get found out'.
Wouldn't expect Judd to miss so many balls as he just did though. Shaw won't give him so many gifts either. Definitely going to be interesting.

MSchaffer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At this point, Trump could win the entire tournament and some of you will still remark on how terrible he is, and that he is a 550 Fargo at best.

From what I've seen so far, he is one of the stronger players in the field. He struggles with deflection a bit, but is getting better, and is a little too cognizant of the shot clock, but other than that, he is right up there with the big boys.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bet365 go:
Shaw 4/9 / 1.44 / -225
Trump 13/8 / 2.63 / 163

If you think it's certain then 4/9 is a cracking price. How much are you going to put on?
This is the WORST line I have ever seen in my life. Does Matchroom own the book? J/K

Actually I’m pretty excited to see them both play each other. Perfectly scripted by MR-or seems that way.

In any case I’m glad they are playing and I hope Trump makes a match out of it. That would be pretty cool.

Fun matches this year,
Fatboy

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Ok, I'll throw it out there.

Lets say Trump wins over Shaw... Is he now the bestest ever, or will the AZB start smothering Shaw's loss with SVB 9b World's type excuses..?

This is the WORST line I have ever seen in my life. Does Matchroom own the book? J/K

Actually I’m pretty excited to see them both play each other. Perfectly scripted by MR-or seems that way.

In any case I’m glad they are playing and I hope Trump makes a match out of it. That would be pretty cool.

Fun matches this year,
Fatboy
Improbable for sure, but Trump winning vs Shaw would be great for pool...