US Open 9-ball updates thread..

realkingcobra

Silver Member
No. You like to argue.

Snooker players have won pool tournaments.

Bad snooker players at that.

A pool player has NEVER won a snooker tournament.

A pool player has NEVER qualified for a snooker tournament.

Tell me I’m wrong
Name ONE snooker player that has won even ONE major pool tournament?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Name ONE snooker player that has won even ONE major pool tournament?
I'll simply put it this way, maybe you'll understand if I speak slow enough for you.

Snooker players DON'T win major POOL tournaments! And POOL players DON'T win major SNOOKER tournaments! Is that simple enough for you to understand? They're completely different games, requiring completely different sets of skills, respectively to each type of game!!

stevelomako

Love you all!
Silver Member
I'll simply put it this way, maybe you'll understand if I speak slow enough for you.

Snooker players DON'T win major POOL tournaments! And POOL players DON'T win major SNOOKER tournaments! Is that simple enough for you to understand? They're completely different games, requiring completely different sets of skills, respectively to each type of game!!

Lol

You guys were just talking about Tony Drago, Chris Melling and Mark Gray

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alright just for you, top 16 snooker players in the world playing against the top 16 pool players in the world, playing 9B which Snooker player is going to win? How about not one!!!
And not one Pool player wins in Snooker, give me a month with both in their opposite games with top coaches ,head to head , I'll take the Snooker player's all day long

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Lol

You guys were just talking about Tony Drago, Chris Melling and Mark Gray
I didn't bring their names up, did I? What I did say was, none of them were first class top Professional Snooker players, if they were, they'd have NEVER switched to playing pool!!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
It’s ok

When people are wrong they’re wrong

This dude doesn’t ever think he is
I've answered your questions in every way I know possible, a top pool player is not going to beat a top snooker player playing snooker, AND a top snooker player is NOT going to beat a top pool player playing pool, is that to SIMPLE FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

stevelomako

Love you all!
Silver Member
I've answered your questions in every way I know possible, a top pool player is not going to beat a top snooker player playing snooker, AND a top snooker player is NOT going to beat a top pool player playing pool, is that to SIMPLE FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

You’re wrong though

I can’t make it simple enough for you to understand how wrong you are.