US Open 9-ball updates thread..

stevelomako

Love you all!
Silver Member
Well, your boy Trump was dead money at best, so how do you like that! So much for the skills of a snooker player, WORLD CHAMPION AT THAT playing in a MAJOR pool event!!

Well,

We’ll just see how he does at the “Hancock Cup” won’t we?!!

When are your tournaments by the way?

😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂

Whew,
Sorry, guess I won’t get my VIP pass now. 🤦🏻‍♂️

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Tell you what, go find you the BEST SNOOKER PLAYER on the planet, and we'll see how he matches up with SVB in a race to 21 playing 10B! Bring ALL your money, borrow as much as you can to back up your claim, and we'll just see how far you can stick your foot up your a$$ and embarrass yourself! I bet you can't even come up with a snooker player willing to play SVB even up!!!

stevelomako

Love you all!
Silver Member
Tell you what, go find you the BEST SNOOKER PLAYER on the planet, and we'll see how he matches up with SVB in a race to 21 playing 10B! Bring ALL your money, borrow as much as you can to back up your claim, and we'll just see how far you can stick your foot up your a$$ and embarrass yourself! I bet you can't even come up with a snooker player willing to play SVB even up!!!

Tell you what, find you a pool player to play any of the top 16 snooker players and you bring what you want to bet.

See how far your foot goes up your a$$

I’ll even let you bring Shane to play any of them 😱

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Tell you what, find you a pool player to play any of the top 16 snooker players and you bring what you want to bet.

See how far your foot goes up your a$$

I’ll even let you bring Shane to play any of them 😱
You're the one claiming an average snooker player can BEAT a good pool player, playing pool! So put your money where your mouth is!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Oops then.

How’s the MAJOR events going?
I will say this though, unlike the way pool is ran today, I'm more interested in promoting and sponsoring round robin events. Like the top 16 Fargo rated players in the world all playing each other in races to 21, 3 hr time limit. That means each player plays 15 matches, at $10K per match, split up by the total amount of games won in each match by both players. That way NO player loses without earning more than just their travel expenses!

stevelomako

Love you all!
Silver Member
Next!

I will say this though, unlike the way pool is ran today, I'm more interested in promoting and sponsoring round robin events. Like the top 16 Fargo rated players in the world all playing each other in races to 21, 3 hr time limit. That means each player plays 15 matches, at $10K per match, split up by the total amount of games won in each match by both players. That way NO player loses without earning more than just their travel expenses!

Oh. Chump money.

Why don’t you let them make some real money.

Don’t be cheap