us open brackets

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
how many more matches would one have to play on the loser side to get to the finals?

what's the format of the final match?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Am I not getting something? I have tried for 2 days to DRAG the Chart around, and I cant. WTF

It's a pain, but it works. Try your wheel on your mouse, if you have one. Place the cursor in the chart. Be sure to left-click. Then you can use that wheel to move it up and down.

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
It's a pain, but it works. Try your wheel on your mouse, if you have one. Place the cursor in the chart. Be sure to left-click. Then you can use that wheel to move it up and down.

I have tried on 3 different computers, doesnt work. Thanks anyway Jam.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When is the Dechaine vs. Bergman match ?
Is it tonight, I hope not as they don't have it listed as
a TV table match.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
The brackets do not behave in Internet Explorer. I do know that they work fine in Firefox and Chrome though.

They are up to date within a game or two of the current time. I am doing the room in halves so if I am away from one side, a couple of games could go by before I get back over there.

Finals is one race to 13. Win by 2 with a cap at 15. So a 14-14 tie plays one game for it.

Mike

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
The brackets do not behave in Internet Explorer. I do know that they work fine in Firefox and Chrome though.

They are up to date within a game or two of the current time. I am doing the room in halves so if I am away from one side, a couple of games could go by before I get back over there.

Finals is one race to 13. Win by 2 with a cap at 15. So a 14-14 tie plays one game for it.

Mike

Awesome work, thanks for the updates!

playdoubles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good and bad...

The bracket is a huge fail.

That's right. I'm not able to get to a PC at the moment, so I have to open them with my cell phone. When I try to drag them, I'll always get to the upper left corner with almost seeing just grey space.

Can't anyone please post a PDF of the brackets please??

GREAT is the live score with the tables and names - very fast and clear to have a short look with quick information!

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm on a S5 and it doesn't work on Chrome mobile. I tried a coworkers IPhone 6 and it worked smooth as butter. It's the first time that IPhone is better at something.

If someone finds an Android browser that works please post up.

There's not much about AZB that I don't like but these brackets test my patience.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just got the brackets to work using photon browser. You must enable the flash mode once on the page by tapping the lightening bolt top right. Then on the bottom right of the screen enable the drag mode by cycling through the selections.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk