US Open News from Accu-Stats <<<======{{{{{

bral

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who's the 2:30 match gonna be?

Not sure, but I hope it's after they fix the stream. I don't recall having stream issues of this magnitude with Accu-stats before. Can't blame it on sunspots.

EDIT: oldzilla sneaking in with the answer while I'm typing away

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
I was able to watch maybe half of the first two matches of the day (missed the endings to both), and now I haven't seen any of the current match at all.

marknyc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very disappointing. The stream is a complete disaster. I'll definitely be asking for a refund.

I've been a loyal Accu-stats customer since 2000, but I'm losing faith quickly. The sharpness of the stream, when it does work, is usually poor compared to other HD streamers.

No excuse for this in 2016 for a PPV tournament. Sad to say, but it seems like Pat and his operation are falling way behind on the tech side.

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Stream

Yea in and out here the entire day, takes the fun out of it for sure!
Hopefully it will get better, but today's $$$ is gone.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just purchased the night session. Guess I should have read the last 2 pages of this thread first.

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
I bought the night session, hoping to heck they got things sorted, atm it is working. I had it freeze once but waited abit and now it looks OK as they get ready for the first match.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
James wins the lag.

Breaks dry. Back and forth due to some early mistakes. Czeka finally gets a look at the 5 and runs out with ease.

1-0 Czka