US Open stream...............

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was just about to ask if Cuescore was down, ha ha.

Is Siming still in? I'm just tuning in for the day. Since she cost me cash anyway, I'm hoping she goes on to win the whole thing now:)

Chen will play(1pm local) the winner of Wang Can and Dennis Gabe.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chen will play(1pm local) the winner of Wang Can and Dennis Gabe.

Prefer Chen v Grabe. Her compatriot Wang Can beat her cos he would know her game better
I would like to grab look at Grabe when he loses cos he has been quite a sore loser in some recent events :)

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Styer clearly has a gear higher than 730 Fargo. Does he have some old tournament results dragging him down?

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats to Corey Deuel for taking that beating and sitting in his chair like a PROFESSIONAL instead of being all slumped over like many americans.
Jason

I kind of wish during this match the commentators had mentioned how Corey blanked Mika when he won in 2001. And say something like "Corey is now experiencing what Mika did". Would have been a nice side story.

Benward452

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Little disappointed in the next stream match of Albin/Appleton.

I think both have been on there already and I think there are much more exciting matches.

Filler/Kazakis
Feijen/Orcullo
Kaci/Yapp
Or even the up and coming Regli/Hu Dang Jin

I am sure the British company prefers their English fanbase to have a hero but Appleton hasn't played much and I find Albin too robotic to find exciting.

Glad we will get all the matches in the last 16 so I guess I shouldn't complain about who they put on.

It's an exciting tournament and I hope Tyler Styer grinds through to the last 16.

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Little disappointed in the next stream match of Albin/Appleton.

I think both have been on there already and I think there are much more exciting matches.

Filler/Kazakis
Feijen/Orcullo
Kaci/Yapp
Or even the up and coming Regli/Hu Dang Jin

I am sure the British company prefers their English fanbase to have a hero but Appleton hasn't played much and I find Albin too robotic to find exciting.

Glad we will get all the matches in the last 16 so I guess I shouldn't complain about who they put on.

It's an exciting tournament and I hope Tyler Styer grinds through to the last 16.

I remember seeing Regli play years and years ago in some tournament and he played absolutely perfect. I think he's a Filipino who moved to Switzerland but he's been there for a while. I think his compatriot Jungo took SVB hill/hill in a race to 50 some years ago. I wonder if those 2 have ever represents switzerland in a world cup of pool?

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler World 9b Champ and can't get on the TV table once yet.

Filler/Kazakis is the match to see not Albin/Darren.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Yeah, 100% agree here. Albin is boring AF to watch. Darren is done, he peaked 10 years ago and has never come close to that form since.

Filler is hot as a firecracker, and exciting to watch. Kazakis is a Malaka, and Greek's are awesome;)

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

I cant even watch it, can't stand Albin playing.

They really dropped the ball on this one.
Jason

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have to agree that Kazakis/ Filler is the match to watch rather than Albin /Darren. Like watching new school v old school . Kazakis /Filler would be favorite if they played doubles. Hope Kazakis goes far after his disappointing WPM :thumbup:
Yep, In other match of young guns, Yapp is ahead 4-1 over Kaci

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What in the world is going on? I just tried going on Facebook and following a link to view US Open 9Ball Day 3 and was directed to some fishy website called ZebraPlay and I signed up for Trial Membership for like $2.95 which I'm sure will renew automatically once 5 day trial ends?? And it is NOT somewhere to watch US Open 9Ball.........what gives??

Might want to cancel that credit card :speechless: