USBA Interview Series - Andy Janquitto - USBA President

dogloose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve Anderson (forum member zensteve) has been hard at work interviewing top International and US Players... as well as other contributors to our billiard community.

If you haven't listened to these interviews you are truly missing out on some great insight and personal stories of the people we love and admire.

Last month was Robert Byrne... and this month is Andy Janquitto.

Andy is our current USBA President and a tireless supporter of the sport. Hear what Andy has to say and catch up on any others you may have missed --

Click here: http://www.usba.net/gallery/videos/usba-interviews/332-usba-interviews-2013
 
I want to apologize for the volume disparity between my voice the guests. My headphone is ridiculously sensitive. I will adjust my voice down and adjust the guest's voice up. I want these interviews to be enjoyable to listen to and you should not have to adjust your volume up and down all the time. Thanks for your patience. This was exceeding apparent during Andy Janquitto's interview. Thanks again.
 
Thanks for 'making it happen'. I look forward to hearing the interview with Andy, a gentleman and an absolute asset to the sport of Billiards.
 
I couldn't agree more. I am talking with our next guest but his schedule is crazy and he just got back from Greece and played in the World Cup. We shall see in a day or two.
 
Back
Top