Used Instroke 2x4 raffle

triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I know I said I wasnt going to bump this raffle but its so close to full I had to do a Friday night bump

jt's06sti

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
maybe tonight???

i forwarded the payment info for triley to help maybe get it paid by tonight... if mikeyFIELDS and dirtyirish pay IS IT ON FOR TONIGHT @11pm????

jt's06sti

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
if dirtyirish doesnt pay, ill take 1 of his spots, if youll let them go to have the drawing tonight!! anyone else wanna take the other as a alternate...this is ofcourse if he doesnt pay and triley will let that happen...

triley41395

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Irish contacted me about payment last night and I didnt get back with him until right now.My appolagizes to him and everyone else.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
if dirtyirish doesnt pay, ill take 1 of his spots, if youll let them go to have the drawing tonight!! anyone else wanna take the other as a alternate...this is ofcourse if he doesnt pay and triley will let that happen...

He has had the paypal address for many days now. There is no excuse not to have paid by now.

Once an auction has filled up, anybody that has had the paypal address for more than a day and still hasn't paid should be made to forfeit their spots immediately if somebody else wants them. Just my opinion.

DirtyIrish

Not even close to the OGs
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I have had the email

I would like all you doubters to know that the ONLY reason I have not paid is Papal is not letting me pay for ANYTHING if you sorry folks who believe that I do NOT pay for my raffles check with folks Like ray,or Tommie!!!!!
I DO NOT have to explain to people who cannot let a person do what he has to do well go ahead I PAY MY DEBTS and mostly my RAFFLES
it is not worth my blood pressure going up over $6.00 but I DO care what my friends here on the forum feel
I found out Friday to late to do anything and when I tried Saturday is when I found out that PP would not pay
I will speak PRIVATELY to who I have to NOT to the open forum
John Baker
who used to think that this place was the NUTZ now I see you are no better than any other push

DirtyIrish

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I agree with your opinion

He has had the paypal address for many days now. There is no excuse not to have paid by now.

the paypal address for more than a day and still hasn't paid should be made to forfeit their spots immediately if somebody else wants them. Just my opinion.

Quite right,I believe what you are saying is what should happen BUT before we jump into this lake should we not check and see if it is deep or cold IMVHO
Irish
man some people just sux I only mean the mean ones imho

MikeyFields

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Think sympathy is due here, but you could have comuincated your problem, you were online while people were asking about your spots. It's not a big deal, cheap raffle but people were excited for it to go off, I don't think you needed to be so hot, nobody acused you of being a dead beat

DirtyIrish

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I am sorry!

I apologize I should have read instead of sent I am generally not like that but it was the 1st anything like that happened to me and as far as online I have cable internet and it shows me online unless I have to do something to the computer again I apologize
Irish

triley41395

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hunting thursday

I just wanted to let everyone in the raffle know I will be hunting on Thursday.I will be away from the computer until late Thursday afternoon or early evening.I will verify your address Thursday evening and ship it on Friday morning.:grin:please give me until Thursday night before you lip lash me..:grin:

Good luck to all...

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
117   1   0
Irish is a good guy, Relax! These things happen, its a raffle...a game of chance...got it?

MikeyFields, you are new here, this happens from time to time on raffles. It has happened to me twice, once with a SP Predator and once with OB shaft....I just had to grin and bear it....guess what? both times my numbers came up the following drawing. Sometimes Karma kicks butt!
Good Luck to all!
Jon