Valdosta ga pool hall

jollyrodger

#1 Troublemaker
Silver Member
Anywhere to play in Valdosta that is more than a bar box ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Valdosta is 1 in 38. Based on FBI crime data, Valdosta is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Georgia, Valdosta has a crime rate that is higher than 79% of the state's cities and towns of all sizes.

• Wow
Reactions: bbb

jollyrodger

#1 Troublemaker
Silver Member
Lol we high tailed it out of there. My nephew is at the air-force base there so we were visiting. But good to know.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There used to be a decent pool hall there. Don't think it was part of a chain but the layout was similar to some of the Clicks. As for the Smoke n Pig it used to be terrible.

TipWilson

Lol we high tailed it out of there. My nephew is at the air-force base there so we were visiting. But good to know.

AFB Moody field might still have tables in the Airmens club(s), assuming your nephew can get you in.

Great memories...
Lived there 3yrs in the early 70s. Played thousands of hours in the Youth Center on 9ft tables. I was also able to slip into the Airmens club during the days for better competition. (I was 13-15)

Also played in a small narrow pool hall in Lakeland Ga. My first 10ft snooker table experience.