SOLD...I wasn't going to sell it but received an offer too good to pass up. Thank you.
I have a hard time going to a tourney where someone doesn't buy my personal j/b. My last I failed to get pics of but both butt sections were bright yellowheart with snow white Aegis collars & buttcap. Very unique looking and the owner of TimeOut absolutely loves it. This is a conversion that I put together to use until I have time to complete my new fancier one. This one is a Valley conversion that has Aegis collars and features Lee at Brianna's super nice steel radialish pins at both joints. Lee sent me a few of these to try and they are very nice pins...I like that the threaded section under the alignment barrel is a bit longer with more threaded area. These pins install easily and run flawless. This cue came out at 20oz and like all my j/b's it puts some explosion into the break. I posted these pics because a friend of mine in Chicago wanted to see how it looked with the white collars & the black collar at the jump joint. For me...I thought a white collar at the jump joint would have too much contrast against the darker wood & wouldn't look as sleek as the black collar. Enjoy the pics & thank you for looking.:smile:
I have a hard time going to a tourney where someone doesn't buy my personal j/b. My last I failed to get pics of but both butt sections were bright yellowheart with snow white Aegis collars & buttcap. Very unique looking and the owner of TimeOut absolutely loves it. This is a conversion that I put together to use until I have time to complete my new fancier one. This one is a Valley conversion that has Aegis collars and features Lee at Brianna's super nice steel radialish pins at both joints. Lee sent me a few of these to try and they are very nice pins...I like that the threaded section under the alignment barrel is a bit longer with more threaded area. These pins install easily and run flawless. This cue came out at 20oz and like all my j/b's it puts some explosion into the break. I posted these pics because a friend of mine in Chicago wanted to see how it looked with the white collars & the black collar at the jump joint. For me...I thought a white collar at the jump joint would have too much contrast against the darker wood & wouldn't look as sleek as the black collar. Enjoy the pics & thank you for looking.:smile:
Attachments
Last edited: