Vegas here we come........

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
dome3.jpgWell we had our Vegas trip play-offs saturday and sunday.We won 13-5,13-12(very intense match),13-8,but lost 13-11 on the A side final to win the trip.So we had one more shot on sunday in the B final and won 13-11.
VEGAS HERE WE COME COME.:D

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
dome2.jpgAs always SML entertainment does a hell of a job with our league and playoffs.They send more people to vegas for BCA and vnea than any other charter.Usually 300 or more.
Sorry about the pics,they were takin with my phone.lol

Last edited:

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
dome.jpgThis is held at the Calgary olympic oval,The speed skating track built for the 1988 winter olympics.Great building AND HUGE.Over a 100 bar boxes set up.

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
ewa lawrence.jpgThey even brought in Ewa Laurence Friday and saturday for a clinic and challenge matches.She beat me both times.lol
She is one classy lady,more stunning in person.We talked alot about pool,azb,tar.
Pic is with one of my teamates.

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
jimmy-leggs...Excuse my ignorance, but was this for BCAPL or VNEA? If it's for the BCAPL, be sure to stop by the BCA Instructor room, and introduce yourself (maybe take in a free clinic, or get your stroke video analyzed). BTW, congrats either way!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

This last week was BCA,this week is VNEA.And yes,I will come by Scott.I need some HELP.:thumbup:

Stixnballs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats - Jimmy

See you there. We won ours about 2 months ago and can't wait. Playing singles and Teams....31 days to go....

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Thanks for the pics Jimmy and might see you in Vegas this year.
Looks like they did a nice job of the Tourney.
Where is the Olympic Dome, on the exhibition grounds?
I was going to come to Calgary for the Molson League tourney but conflicts with our Scotch Tourney. From our Molson League but you guys call it something else. I was lucky enuff to get picked up on another team and pretty disappointed I can't make it.
Next time I'm in Calgary, I'll look you up.
Terry.

Last edited:

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
Thanks for the pics Jimmy and might see you in Vegas this year.
Looks like they did a nice job of the Tourney.
Where is the Olympic Dome, on the exhibition grounds?
I was going to come to Calgary for the Molson League tourney but conflicts with our Scotch Tourney. From our Molson League but you guys call it something else. I was lucky enuff to get picked up on another team and pretty disappointed I can't make it.
Next time I'm in Calgary, I'll look you up.
Terry.

The olympic oval is in the university grounds.Where are you from blue hog?

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
VEGAS HERE WE COME COME.:D

Way to go Jimmy, you dog :angry:

We had our year-end tournament this weekend but we ran out of gas finishing 5-6, not good enough for one of the two trips. We did win the pre-Westerns tournament and got some money and a suite at the Mayfield (not the one with the guy who got busted, honest) and then finished in the money there (2nd in the Sportsman), but we really wanted to win the trip (we'd have to take the ca$h as a few of our team cannot get into the US :eek:).

Have fun Jimmy, and watch out for that Terry fella if he makes it to Calgary :wink:

Dave

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Dave is just being modest Jimmy, hes the bad boy on the table if you ever run into him. Dave is from Saskatoon and I'm from Regina.
Our Vegas tourney is this weekend.
Sheila and I are going hopefully anyway so I'll make sure I run into you Jimmy if we make it.

suprnva

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bet it sounds kinda crazy in that huge ass building when people break.

Congrats on your win!