Verhoeven table for sale 3500

jim henrickson

I have I think the only 9 ft verhoeven even made with new cushions replaced a year ago. It plays really nice and includes light and cover. I could deliver nd set up if not too far from phoenix for a reasonable price. I owned this table for 2 years and absolutely loved it. Contact me at my email address at jbh288@gmail.com

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the info the person who previously owned it told me that it was specifically made and it was the only won made. Obviously wrong info there
In Austria they used to have -- and may still have -- championships on the smaller tables. I think they were called 3/4 tables, but I'm not sure of the actual size. The ones I've seen looked about the same as a pool table. I was told that a player had to get to an average of 0.500 at 3C on the small tables before they moved to the "match" tables.

Verhoeven currently sells standard (home) models listed as 2.1 and 2.3 meters, which would be 83 and 90 inches The tables I saw in Austria might have been 90 which is a little larger than an "oversize" 8-foot pool table.

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Verhoeven would completely miss the "Small Games" if they didn't offer 8' & 9' tables.

I'm thinking they sell more of these than any other table size.

jim henrickson

In Austria they used to have -- and may still have -- championships on the smaller tables. I think they were called 3/4 tables, but I'm not sure of the actual size. The ones I've seen looked about the same as a pool table. I was told that a player had to get to an average of 0.500 at 3C on the small tables before they moved to the "match" tables.

Verhoeven currently sells standard (home) models listed as 2.1 and 2.3 meters, which would be 83 and 90 inches The tables I saw in Austria might have been 90 which is a little larger than an "oversize" 8-foot pool table.
This one is 50 by 100 playing surface

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I was told the same thing by a Dutch guy I met when I went to see the World Championship in Bordeaux in 2016.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have I think the only 9 ft verhoeven even made with new cushions replaced a year ago. It plays really nice and includes light and cover. I could deliver nd set up if not too far from phoenix for a reasonable price. I owned this table for 2 years and absolutely loved it. Contact me at my email address at jbh288@gmail.com
Where are you and the table located?

gonzy11

Registered
An 8 foot table is the best that fits my room. Nice to have to practice everyday... the question is does it help my 10 foot table game?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
An 8 foot table is the best that fits my room. Nice to have to practice everyday... the question is does it help my 10 foot table game?
I would think getting a constant daily feel of how the balls react and their paths would help any game, jmo.

Can you not play on a 9ft pool table if 8 is all you have to practice on?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would think getting a constant daily feel of how the balls react and their paths would help any game, jmo.

Can you not play on a 9ft pool table if 8 is all you have to practice on?
Agreed.

Any billiards is better than no billiards and things like kiss avoidance and position play remain virtually identical between the sizes