Video Contest (14): Record yourself playing this 9 Ball Situation

cuetable

Line Up Your Best Shot!
Silver Member
Just a reminder that there is only 48 hours left and we have one more shirt to give away!

If you can record youself running out the rack first, the shirt is yours.

Also, please feel free to discuss with others about the layout or the videos. I will reveal a video of a pro running out the rack later..

Hope you enjoy the contest and go grab your camera now :)

cuetable

Line Up Your Best Shot!
Silver Member
Original Video + Contest Winners

Video Origin :cool:

Here is the video where the layout is drawn from. It is from in the a match from San Miguel 9-Ball Tour in Guangzhou, China. In the video Efren Reyes was playing Pan Xiao Ting (Fast Forward to 4:55 to see him playing the layout! )

Video: http://library.cuetable.com/showthread.php?p=2850

To view more from the same match, please visit: http://library.cuetable.com/showthread.php?t=994

Thanks to everyone for participating in the contest. Please view the video as a "suggestion" rather than "the absolute answer". After all, pool in a fun game because different people can apply their own creative ideas.

Please feel free to discuss the video and make any suggestions!

Video Winners :)

We have two winners this time, please contact us for prize details:
1, Mosconiac
2, BigRigTom

We will have another video contest in a few days. Grab your camera and get ready soon!

Solartje

the Brunswick BUG bit me
Silver Member
gratz to the winners !!

btw Wei: I got the prize of last contest. It looks good quality and it looks very nice ! I'll be wearing it during my tournaments !

keep up the good work !

cuetable

Line Up Your Best Shot!
Silver Member
Solartje said:
gratz to the winners !!

btw Wei: I got the prize of last contest. It looks good quality and it looks very nice ! I'll be wearing it during my tournaments !

keep up the good work !

Bruno, I am glad you like it. I wear the shirt often as well :)

For everybody else, please feel free to discuss about:

the video of Efren vs XT Pan
the contest videos
the layout

devindra

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just for the fun of it I will record a video of me shooting this layout later even though the competition is finished.

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
I never want to act (or imply) that I make better decisions than Efren, but I have to admit that I am VERY surprised Efren shot the 4 & 7 balls the way he did. He was sorta free-wheeling.

I would have never thought he would load up the 4 with inside english to spin up for the 5 in the side pocket. If he came up short, he would have had to go to the top rail past the 7 and back out between the 6&7 for shape on the 6.

Further, he spun off the 7 to the end rail to get to the 8. That risked a scratch (either straight in the hole or off that 9 ball) and his position angle was ACROSS the line. Playing it like I did, I come into the 2nd rail and stay "on line" for several feet so speed control is not as critical.