Video of Earls 11 pack?

must be training hard.....

good for earl, all that running he does must be paying off....
i don't know if i'd want to see a video of him without a shirt though..:p
 
Is there a video on the internet floating around out there?

I don`t think you will ever see a video of Earl running 11 racks , Not from the PCA 1 million dollar challenge. You see I believe they didnt start videoing him till about the 5th or 6th rack, As determined by the insurance company contract that was going to pay the 1 million where it to happen.

It was on a table that was not televised or taped until he had a chance to do it, so they stopped him till they got a video camera setup to film the rest.


If the tape still exist then C.J. Wiley would hold the rights to it as it was his tour. I heard he still has some of the footage of the televised games. Don`t know if he will ever do anything with them.

Next time I see him I think I will ask him about them.

FYI I believe C.J. Wiley was the one who paid Earl off after that, as they had a problem with the the Insurance company believing that it happened. I think later they settled out of court.



H.P.
 
Last edited:
I don't think he paid him off in "full". I believe he made 1 or 2 of the yearly payments, as the payoff of the "Million Dollar Challenge" was to be $50,000 a year for 20 years...


Short Bus
 
I heard it ended up around $250k, but only those involved know, as part of the settlement agreement.

no he never got fully paid.
yes there is a partial video owned by CJ Wiley in Dallas. It was done at CJ"s place in Dallas. he indicated about 3-4 years ago he wanted to do something with it, but i suppose not enough showed real interest in it.
 
Its a damn shame that his 11 pack was not fully recorded

True enough, but the real shame is that the tour director mackey never got the insurance policy corrected so that Earl got what he deserved.
But that was just vintage mackey, he was a royal FU from the start to finish and the only one who profited from all the hard work! he even sued Camel in the players name and pocketed all that too!
 
Back
Top