I had to put my Dad into the Vets wing at a local hospital before Christmas.
I cancelled his land line and set him up with my cell phone. I had been looking at the Samsung Galaxy S 3 for some time so I picked one up yesterday.
One of the first things I did was transfer Tor's videos to it. I'm going to be looking forward to taking them with me to the hall. Man, I didn't know what I was missing before this.
Very much looking forward to Tor's banking video when it comes out.
I know there was a couple of others that mentioned putting the videos on their phones. Up to this point, I was using a note pad to scribble a few diagrams on to take with me.
I cancelled his land line and set him up with my cell phone. I had been looking at the Samsung Galaxy S 3 for some time so I picked one up yesterday.
One of the first things I did was transfer Tor's videos to it. I'm going to be looking forward to taking them with me to the hall. Man, I didn't know what I was missing before this.
Very much looking forward to Tor's banking video when it comes out.
I know there was a couple of others that mentioned putting the videos on their phones. Up to this point, I was using a note pad to scribble a few diagrams on to take with me.