Vincitore dura nylon cases - Better than JB?

driz86

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have been seeing some of these on eBay and will have to say, they piqued my interest. Seem to be made of a very durable nylon and stitching, similar to competitors but at $118 the price tag is about 50% less than them. How can you go wrong? I myself haven't owned one but know someone that has and he had nothing but great things to say about them.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vincitore-Burgundy-Dura-Nylon-3-Butt-5-Shaft-3x5-Cue-Case-Blue-Stitch-C-JB-35-B1/282873938813?hash=item41dc99c37d:g:2xYAAOSwaEhZGjeU

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 609

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have been seeing some of these on eBay and will have to say, they piqued my interest. Seem to be made of a very durable nylon and stitching, similar to competitors but at $118 the price tag is about 50% less than them. How can you go wrong? I myself haven't owned one but know someone that has and he had nothing but great things to say about them.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vincitore-Burgundy-Dura-Nylon-3-Butt-5-Shaft-3x5-Cue-Case-Blue-Stitch-C-JB-35-B1/282873938813?hash=item41dc99c37d:g:2xYAAOSwaEhZGjeU
Can't comment on this model but their so-called "leather"(who knows what animal) cases SUCK. Flimsy build and crummy latches. If it was my $$ i'd spend the extra dough for the real deal. https://www.seyberts.com/jb-rugged-3x6-case

Last edited:

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The price difference is in the quality of the materials used and the warranty you get if something breaks. What happens if you break a cheap zipper or the carry handle falls off? They might be ok to hold an inexpensive cue sitting in a closet.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Case

Don’t mess with the knock off cases... the basic JB 2x5/3x4 sell for $160 on his site...
If you don’t like your money go throw it out the window because that’s what you’ll be doing if you by the knockoff cases...

Rob.M

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All about the 'Ultrapad' Interior and Zippers. Plenty of Rugged clone 'Look A likes' out there now. I have seen them for about $50 on the Bay. Thinking this Vin is same China Bag with their tag slapped on them for an additional $70.

Buy the Rugged...and Happy St Patrick's Day weekend to all:thumbup:

-Kat,

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The price difference is in the quality of the materials used and the warranty you get if something breaks. What happens if you break a cheap zipper or the carry handle falls off? They might be ok to hold an inexpensive cue sitting in a closet.

Why spend your good money on cheap imitations. JB Cases are built to last, and in my limited experience the interior is better than anything I’ve seen on the market.

As far as customer service? It can be spotty. I’ve waited a year and a half for a replacement strap from them. I even offered to pay. Several promises later and my strap is still broken.

That said, if I were buying a case today, 100% would be a JB.

.02 likely less.

deadnutz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John, literally tore one of these apart with his hands on a live stream just to show what a POS it was. The interior was a fake (only a few inches deep, not the actual case length) and the build quality was junk. I know some big dudes and can assure you the biggest of big dudes isn't tearing a JB rugged apart. Feel free to piss money away on one but a JB rugged is built to outlast any human, unless of course you want to drag it to the hall behind your car. It might last awhile then too.

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do yourself a favor and buy a JB you won't regret it but you will regret buying the other
case if you go that route

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After all the positive threads, posts, and comments concerning JB Rugged cases, I'm shocked that this question was even asked!

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, I'd buy the JB Case. John Barton makes a good product & his customer service is spot-on....

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
there is always a segment of the market that looks for cheap and doesnt understand quality. if you make quality you dont bother with that part of the market.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
there is always a segment of the market that looks for cheap and doesnt understand quality. if you make quality you dont bother with that part of the market.

This^. I've heard nothing but good about John's cases. Cheaper is almost NEVER better, no matter what you're buying.

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought a JB knockoff from Syberts for $100. It looked very close to JB’s. The case is no were as good as JB’s. It was an OK case for $100 but if you want quality get a case from John.

dnixon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a couple of John's Cases and as always if something goes wrong he stands by them with no issues no problems no questions. Let's see If the cheaper case company does that!