Visit from Shane Johnson (Cuephoric)

tryhonesty07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wait for shane is absolutely fine. But when he says he'll be there in 2 weeks..and then decided to never answer his phone for months its not okay for a business. he's wrong , get over it.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
wait for shane is absolutely fine. But when he says he'll be there in 2 weeks..and then decided to never answer his phone for months its not okay for a business. he's wrong , get over it.

My apology's, I thought you were referring to me when you first commented, for the life of me I was trying to figure out who you were. I've never not shown up at someone's house I had scheduled work for, and just disappeared. I've been late, as most usual because I don't cut off one job to get to the next because I don't just recover pool tables, if all a table needs is to have new cloth installed, I pass on the job because good/bad there's someone in the area relying on the work. So, all the jobs I take on are in need of way more than just having new cloth installed, therefore the time frame of getting the job done is always an unknown.

Glen