Visitation Arrangements for Freddy "The Beard"

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
This was posted by Freddy's daughter on Facebook

Celebrating the life of Freddy "The Beard" Bentivegna

Friday June 20th
Coletta Sons
544 West 31st Street
Chicago, IL 60616


3-9 Visitation
Memorials and stories 7:00

Saturday June 21st
Saint Jerome's Church
2823 S. Princeton Chicago, IL 60616
10:30 am Mass
Private Internment


Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"
 
This was posted by Freddy's daughter on Facebook

Celebrating the life of Freddy "The Beard" Bentivegna

Friday June 20th
Coletta Sons
544 West 31st Street
Chicago, IL 60616


3-9 Visitation
Memorials and stories 7:00

Saturday June 21st
Saint Jerome's Church
2823 S. Princeton Chicago, IL 60616
10:30 am Mass
Private Internment


Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

Just want to send a card, where would be appropriate?

Ken
 
I would like to do the same as Ken. While I mentioned in the original thread that I was headed to Chicago yesterday, and had planned to visit Fred today, I have to head for Minneapolis tomorrow, and will sadly miss the visitation and funeral.I will certainly be there in spirit...as will hundreds (if not thousands) of posters here. :(

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Just want to send a card, where would be appropriate?

Ken
 
Back
Top