Visiting Vegas - Feb 14th~18th

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
In Vegas on business and have afternoon free to hit balls. Feb 14~18th and have a car so can come to you. I play anything but please no bar box. Many people mean well but tell you to go play such and such over there. Thank you but I'm not on the hustle and don't need to sneak up on anyone. Just a guy on business looking for some recreation. If we don't match up well we can simply adjust.

PS I also tried on OnePocket.org and got zero responses. Please shoot me a PM. On a side note anyone coming to Vancouver is welcome to ping me as well.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Sitting at the airport. 141 views and no response. 50 years old, half blind Canadian (means I have no heart).

Come on Vegas. Your are better than that.

8BallWonderland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The cue club has a bunch of guys hanging around all day practicing or playing cheap one pocket sets.
If you want higher stakes go to the cue club on Tuesday before the 7pm league starts lots of players there then.

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
In Vegas feb14-18

Nick-
Just saw this. Give me a call- we'll grab dinner or lunch. I'll bring you up to speed on our fascinating world of pool.

You can even come by the office and watch magic happen! Last time you were supposed to come through, I think I was in Phoenix getting some new parts😳

Markg

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Mark,
I flipped you an email.

For the rest of you in Vegas....nobody wants to play???

Nick