vitamins that promote focus and calm

Take about 120 mg of Sudafed an hour before you play.

OR, exercise, rest, and DON"t drink caffeine.

I thought ginko was helping me, turns out it was my own mental toughness and just more experience in tournaments under my belt that was helping me, NOT the ginko. I haven't taken it in about 10 months. I haven't missed it at all and do not notice a lack of focus from not taking it anymore.
 
Haven't examined the rest of this thread, but you might try Focus Factor. You can get them at any Walgreen's; they're pretty expensive, but excellent for focus. GF
 
George Fels said:
Haven't examined the rest of this thread, but you might try Focus Factor. You can get them at any Walgreen's; they're pretty expensive, but excellent for focus. GF

I have been waiting for someone to give a report on Focus Factor.
Would one take this only when needed for increased focus or as an everyday supplement?
Thanks,

JoeyA
 
cigardave said:
Looks like a damn fungus to me.
BONUS, BONUS advice... Vitamin that promotes sense of calm.
marijuana-bud.thumbnail.jpg




It's a FUNgus
 
Last edited:
Sudafed

akaTrigger said:
Take about 120 mg of Sudafed an hour before you play.

OR, exercise, rest, and DON"t drink caffeine.

I thought ginko was helping me, turns out it was my own mental toughness and just more experience in tournaments under my belt that was helping me, NOT the ginko. I haven't taken it in about 10 months. I haven't missed it at all and do not notice a lack of focus from not taking it anymore.

The times I played my best pool without any illegal substances, was when I was down with the flu. Body completely run down, felt like crap. Was taking either Sudafed, or a cold Med with the same ingredients for sinus problems. I have a problem with my sinus's anyway. So I always have Sudafed.
 
If you want a way of feeling calm without the help of any vitamins or supplements, AZB member JoeW wrote a great front page article about a technique to relax you. It was about a year or so ago. Maybe PM him or do a search for it, it's worth looking into.
 
Sudafed, aka pseudoephedrine, in the same family as ephedrine, which is in the same family as amphetamines. They are just weaker.

That's why around here, you have to swipe your drivers license to buy it, and there is a limit on how much you can buy so you don't go buy the whole shelf, and cook some methamphetamine out in some trailer or something.

So basically, if you take handfuls of it, your taking toned down form of speed.
 
yea

SUPERSTAR said:
Sudafed, aka pseudoephedrine, in the same family as ephedrine, which is in the same family as amphetamines. They are just weaker.

That's why around here, you have to swipe your drivers license to buy it, and there is a limit on how much you can buy so you don't go buy the whole shelf, and cook some methamphetamine out in some trailer or something.

So basically, if you take handfuls of it, your taking toned down form of speed.

But you take a handful of them, and watch your whole system dry out. I had taken some of them a little too close together and it dried out my sinus's so bad I had a headache. I had to sit over a bowl of steaming water for about an hour to get rid of it.
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnesium

Magnesium is a vital component of a healthy human diet. Human magnesium deficiency (including conditions which show few overt syptoms) is relatively common, with only 32% of the United States meeting the RDA-DRI,[7] and has been implicated in the development of a number of human illnesses such as asthma, osteoporosis, and ADHD.[8]

If you drink soft drinks, alcohol, take prescription drugs, take calcium supplements, or eat sugar, you may need to take magnesium. In general according to my reading, magnesium slows your heart rate, calcium speeds it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tx32WyHNYk

Selenium from selenomethionine (selenium yeast) helps magnesium absorb, is vital to produce serotonin, cuts your risk of cancer in half (it is vital to genes that promote natural cell death) and is essential for heart health.

Don't buy vitamins with sodium selenate, it causes diabetes.
 
Back
Top