Voice Chat for AZ Billiards

John Novak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder if anyone has ever tried using a Voice Chat platform such as Paltalk. You can use both text and or voice and cover a great deal of subjects at the same time. I bet the conversations and debates would be quite different than what on a text forum alone. Id be interested in the views on this:thumbup:

Last edited:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
The women would take over the forum. Yak, yak, yak, yak. :grin: Only joking ladies. Johnnyt

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I encourage people to text me in our daily dealings.

It eliminates a lotta 'er,uh, ahem, um, forgot what I was gonna say...
...soooooo, how are things?'

There's more composure in composing

John Novak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I encourage people to text me in our daily dealings.

It eliminates a lotta 'er,uh, ahem, um, forgot what I was gonna say...
...soooooo, how are things?'

There's more composure in composing

you can still text on paltalk but the options is there to also speak if you choose to

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
I'm afraid for voice chat...

Considering some people already get very testy over certain subjects and even down right rude. At least, when you type, you have the choice to read it over, stew it, then post reply on a touchy subject.

You can't really take back what you already said in a heated debate and I think it will end up being a shouting match for some...

Just my thoughts.

S. G.

John Novak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Considering some people already get very testy over certain subjects and even down right rude. At least, when you type, you have the choice to read it over, stew it, then post reply on a touchy subject.

You can't really take back what you already said in a heated debate and I think it will end up being a shouting match for some...

Just my thoughts.

S. G.

Ive noticed over the years that people usually act more civil in voice than text
Plus Im not saying use voice only, but use it along with those who like to text

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I wonder if anyone has ever tried using a Voice Chat platform such as Paltalk. You can use both text and or voice and cover a great deal of subjects at the same time. I bet the conversations and debates would be quite different than what on a text forum alone. Id be interested in the views on this:thumbup:

Set it up and see who is interested. I think it would kind of cool to try and have some roundtable type discussions on various topics.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
So many times I have written a reply and then did not hit the submit button, with voice chat it would get interesting for sure, haha. :p

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
So many times I have written a reply and then did not hit the submit button, with voice chat it would get interesting for sure, haha. :p

Me too.

But I think voice chat would be tame. Mostly.

Although I would not mind mixing it up with a few folks, with witnesses and a recording.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Just my thoughts.

S. G.

I'd rather post.
Can you imagine AZ becoming something like this?:shocked2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8FipgLdcqw