JT,
The details of the match are in the other thread, started by DABABE (a good friend of JL's). The game, stakes, format were decided months ago and have not changed. Only the location was undecided (hell, they even considered playing in Betmore's Basement; but thought that allowing fans to see it would be better).
This is a challenge match where the participants will either make money by winning the match; or lose money by losing the match. I'm puzzled as to why you think there should be publicity. When you match up down at the pool hall, I'm fairly certain you don't call a publicist. If they could have made money by streaming or selling DVD's I think they would have (and that would have required sanctioning); but all along they have planned to play whether such streaming/revenue was available or not. Such revenue would be miniscule compared to the stakes; and the hassle-factor was huge so I have no idea whether streaming will actually occur.
Are you sure you aren't just searching for a reason not to bet (makes me nervous too:smile

?