Wanna see some .....BALLS?

cuennoisseur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to Eric I got the idea to shoot some pics of the few sets of Raschigs I had the chance to acquire over the years:
an original poster of close to 20 years of age,
an 8 ball set in mint, unplayed condition, original brick red box with minor scuffings,
an 8 ball set in mint, unplayed condition, original brick red box with minor scuffings, whitey missing:mad:
a 9 ball set in mint, unplayed condition, original brick red box with minor scuffings,
a bar pool set in mint, unplayed condition, original blue box with major scuffings, bigger whitey for coin op tables,
a snooker set in mint, unplayed condition, original brick red box with several scuffings,
a carom set in mint, unplayed condition, original black box with minor scuffings including a LOA.

Let me know if you have something else to complete the setup...

PICT0325k.JPG

PICT0334k.JPG

PICT0336k.JPG

PICT0345k.JPG

PICT0318k.JPG

PICT0338k.JPG

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i might even be willing to trade a Szam for these balls(bite my toung) or a big cue

cuennoisseur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm all ears....

Dammit Eric,

you got me - I already tried to send a PM but it didn't work.
Please get back to me and let me know if we could work something out.
C'mon Berny - I need some support:thumbup:

i might even be willing to trade a Szam for these balls(bite my toung) or a big cue

PICT0344k.JPG

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Dammit Eric,

you got me - I already tried to send a PM but it didn't work.
Please get back to me and let me know if we could work something out.
C'mon Berny - I need some support:thumbup:

PICT0344k.JPG

Just send them all my way and i will take care of them :thumbup::grin:

Did you send out my Set and the H. ??

Berny

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Lemme guess...King Gus, maybe? :)

No Sir ... its not one of my Cues ... the Cue inside and also this Case, belongs to my good old Friend Dirk.
I was just doing some Pics for him and he send me also a used 8 ball Set of that Raschig Balls to test them ... they are great ... well ... may i have now to take the whole Ballcollection :grin-angelic: ... at least when my Offer is higher than the other bidders :rolleyes: ...well lets see :grin-devilish:

Berny

poohkiller

Still life.
Silver Member
Having seen those Raschig balls and your set especially I can only wonder what's in there... it sure would be nice to know what that is ;)

Last edited: