Wanted: Billiard Atlas III & IV

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
Hope no one thinks my timing is poor...I honestly have been going through his first two books the last few weeks and want to get paper copies of the last two books he put out.

I will either pay cash, trade for other books such as the Darrel Martineau billiard system books, trade some pool books,etc...

Anyone interested please pm me.

Never met the man, but his enthusiasm for billiards was obvious.

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
Hope no one thinks my timing is poor...I honestly have been going through his first two books the last few weeks and want to get paper copies of the last two books he put out.

I will either pay cash, trade for other books such as the Darrel Martineau billiard system books, trade some pool books,etc...

Anyone interested please pm me.

Never met the man, but his enthusiasm for billiards was obvious.

Bud; CHK your PM!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

seanandnik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tried

i ordered through walts website a few weeks before he passed and never got a response. My account was never charged, numerous emails went unanswered due to his full mailbox. i do not think his family is putting book orders high on their priority list, i do not blame them, this is a hard timer for them. I just do not want to see someone getting frustrated on his site, but if you do get a response/answer please let me know. Tkanks