Jack Flanagan

P. T. Barnum was right !
Silver Member
as always, Sarah: GOOD JOB!.

Unkle Jackie and the Jimboarmy gang are keeping an eye on you ! :cool:

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Thanks guys. This tournament was actually a lot of fun...that always helps to play better. I'm happy with the performance even though they were two tough losses. I definitely cannot complain about losing to Kim and Pan. I was happy to keep the matches close!

Thanks again,
Sarah

Wally in Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sarah,

I had to log on for the first time in many months to say congratulations on a fine tournament.

I think you asked me a question I did not get a chance to answer. The answer is yes, you did make us nervous in your match against Kim Shaw. You almost gave me a heart attack I think :D

Anyway, great seeing you and hopefully we'll be there next year too.

Wally and Kathy

P.S. You beat everybody except the World Champions. That's not bad. I'll see if I can find a way to get their visas revoked.

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Thanks Wally. It was so great to see you guys again. It's been a long time! You know it wouldn't be a tournament if I didn't try to give you a heart attack. I've had one of those matches everytime! Thanks for pulling so hard for me.

I hope you guys can make it next year. We'll have to get lunch next time. Sorry I kept getting interrupted, I guess it is a good thing though since it meant I was still playing.

Keep in touch this time.
Sarah

P.S. If you get theirs revoked do you think you could also work on Allison as well??

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
HAHA...true. Okay, fine, let everyone stay. I'll just practice and beat them the old fashioned way!

Sarah