We don't allow multiple accounts

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cant you run IP addresses and find 80% of them? Sure one in 50 may be people legitimately using the same computer (bros, husband and wife etc) but that can be addressed with an initial email, no?

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ive always wondered if management turned a blind eye due to (I assume) the more members, the more advertising dollars charged can be justified.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
We have had situations in the past where I looked the other way, but it was when there was really no harm being done with the account. When I see multiple recent user registrations from the same IP and browser type, it’s pretty obvious though.

I do not consider any NPR or For Sale multiple accounts as legit and I will delete those when I find them.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Just a quick reminder that we do not allow multiple accounts. I will shut down ALL ACCOUNTS for users who are caught abusing this.

If you think I might be referring to you, you are probably wrong. If you know I am referring to you, you are right.

Mike
Well said Mike, love it!

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
On the forum I think a warning system is allowed.

To explain it for the explorers on AZB interpretation of the law, I am not able to do that.

Does anyone who has been banned want to scare straight the new users?

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
tell us who they are and if and when they sneak back we can help detect them by their style.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used to go by '2twoball'. I asked admin if I could use my real name since I thought I was gonna sell a lot of my cues here but sold most locally.
I use my real name cause I ain't hidin' from nuttin'! lol

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
On the forum I think a warning system is allowed.

To explain it for the explorers on AZB interpretation of the law, I am not able to do that.

Does anyone who has been banned want to scare straight the new users?
Yeah, drop your alt accounts now and PM the mods to know you did the right thing.