Welcome Daniel Sardoncillo to Team ss360

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
As some you guys might know The Mid west bca is happening right now.
Robert Danilson Of BDCues is set up there doing cue repair a selling shafts and picking up new player representatives. Daniel Sardoncillo* is now apart of the SS360 family.

Here's a bio about Daniel,
He took 4th place in the junior national 9ball tournament in 2015, that was his first year there at that event.
The next year he played in the 18 under division and came in the top 16.
Playing in the national junior 9-ball challenge, and took 2nd place.
His first year and a half of pool he played in regionals and to played on a team and took 2nd in the open event.
Also In that same week he took 17th in the men's open.
Playing twice a year in regional tournaments and make into the money every time.

I'm From Washington State where I play all through Washington State,
In school I have a 3.8 GPA .
I like meeting new people and getting advice on how to become a better person and player
I also Enjoy teaching and help the kids academically off and on the pool table.*
Thank you Robert Danilson of "bd cues" for given me the opportunity to represent your cues .
#Team SS360#

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1476315336072.jpg
    FB_IMG_1476315336072.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 522

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
He also beat me in the race to 4 warm-up tournament, not sure if that counts for anything. Nice kid and hope he continues to improve his game. Maybe before I leave we can do a little challenge race late night on the stream table. I didn't bring my cue but I am sure I can get a loaner. :smile:

JC

Coos Cues
As some you guys might know The Mid west bca is happening right now.
Robert Danilson Of BDCues is set up there doing cue repair a selling shafts and picking up new player representatives. Daniel Sardoncillo* is now apart of the SS360 family.

Here's a bio about Daniel,
He took 4th place in the junior national 9ball tournament in 2015, that was his first year there at that event.
The next year he played in the 18 under division and came in the top 16.
Playing in the national junior 9-ball challenge, and took 2nd place.
His first year and a half of pool he played in regionals and to played on a team and took 2nd in the open event.
Also In that same week he took 17th in the men's open.
Playing twice a year in regional tournaments and make into the money every time.

I'm From Washington State where I play all through Washington State,
In school I have a 3.8 GPA .
I like meeting new people and getting advice on how to become a better person and player
I also Enjoy teaching and help the kids academically off and on the pool table.*
Thank you Robert Danilson of "bd cues" for given me the opportunity to represent your cues .
#Team SS360#

It's Bob Danielson and the event is the Western BCA . Minor corrections. News releases ought to be accurate.

Congratulations to Daniel. Great kid.

JC

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is a STRONG g.p.a. well done young man.
Takes alot of discipline and hard work to acheive.

Glad your having fun along with some success in pool.

It appears that you have a good work ethic and im sure your future is bright.

Congrats on the sponsorship!

bdcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Daniel is a great kid, very mature for someone his age. In the Masters team event they took third place and Daniel showed a lot of moxie.

Best of luck, Daniel.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This might mean something if it wasn't such a nightmare dealing with Bob.
I've tried a few times and it was a nightmare each time.
Maybe he's stepped up his game and worked out the kinks.

Olywahn

Registered
No. He hasn't . I ordered a cue almost a year ago....put a depositcdown...promises it will be done...4-5 months....still not done. Poor communication....says 1 thing....does another....has yet to deliver on anything....

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk