What cue did efren use in 2007 us open?

I think he used the cue made by Ronnie Powell - not sure - but Ronnie Powell makes some of the most beautiful cues, and they have an awesome hit - one of our local lady pros shoots with one of Ronnie's cues and she does extremely well with it.

I don't really care about the conflicts he has had with other members of this website, the man makes a great cue.

Here is a photo from the Queperfect website of Efren receiving his cue from Ronnie -

ER0001Efren3.jpg


QUEPERFECT WEBSITE
 
Efren's cue

I was at the tournament and I believe it was this Judd cue....

James

Efren7.jpg
 
SCCues said:
I was at the tournament and I believe it was this Judd cue....

James

Efren7.jpg
Wasn't this Judd borrowed from a friend (his perhaps having been recently acquired by someone in a sandy locale)?
 
Blackjack said:
I think he used the cue made by Ronnie Powell - not sure - but Ronnie Powell makes some of the most beautiful cues, and they have an awesome hit - one of our local lady pros shoots with one of Ronnie's cues and she does extremely well with it.

I don't really care about the conflicts he has had with other members of this website, the man makes a great cue.

Here is a photo from the Queperfect website of Efren receiving his cue from Ronnie -

ER0001Efren3.jpg


QUEPERFECT WEBSITE


i have one of his cues they play well. i've read on here before that efrin uses a judd and the cue in the picture does look like a judd
 
Back
Top