What happened to Mika?

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Tramp Steamer, not everyone.
First you have to be a top player.

JAM, I do not always agree with all your posts.
I do not agree that Pro Pool Players and Women do not get respect.

I have a tremendous respect for the way you tamed that wild man KEITH.
Thanks to you, for keeping Keith safe and healthy, for all of us to enjoy,

Thanks for being a Good Women, Barney

Nice choice of words....:thumbup:

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well Mika has clearly answered my question with his strong play so far in the Ultimate 10 ball championship. Just beat Wang 10-8 for the hotseat. Good to see him back in top form.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think anything has happened to Mika. He is in second place (behind Efren) on career earnings over the last fifteen years and he still plays as tough as a bucket of nails. Just because he hasn't won a big one the last few months means very little. And if he has quit pool this is the first I have heard of it. He has signed up and paid his entry fee for the Ultimate 10-Ball Championship. It would be no big surprise if he won it.

Nice prediction sir.

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think anything has happened to Mika. He is in second place (behind Efren) on career earnings over the last fifteen years and he still plays as tough as a bucket of nails. Just because he hasn't won a big one the last few months means very little. And if he has quit pool this is the first I have heard of it. He has signed up and paid his entry fee for the Ultimate 10-Ball Championship. It would be no big surprise if he won it.

+1 you were right on with that prediction

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Nice Jerry

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Can you now tell me how the market is going to do over the next year? :grin: