What happened to the thread that was talking about the deleted thread?

Nothing could make that thread a positive! fighting0030.giffighting0019.gif

Best,
Mike
 
Fascinating thread when the topics were pool, matching up, gambling, dumping, fighting, and sex.
It was all fun & games until the cooking channel crowd took over.
The double deleted dumping thread was fizzling out quickly, so either way it had to go.
 
Like moths to a flame

Like sharks to blood

Like white on rice

Like pie to a rock star

Like.... 100 posts before I awake
 
for crying out loud, can't a guy take a few hours away from the forum....?

:eek:

:grin:
 
No but it could cause a rip in the time thread continuum creating and infinity loop of threads about deleted threads oh no's


images

I think I've heard this before. Now how did they fix this on Startrek? Calling Jean Luke....Earl Grey, hot, please...
 
Fascinating thread when the topics were pool, matching up, gambling, dumping, fighting, and sex.
It was all fun & games until the cooking channel crowd took over.
The double deleted dumping thread was fizzling out quickly, so either way it had to go.

You forgot about the grammar and scrabble....
....that was the part I liked
 
Pretty sure on star trek they used a tachyon; pulse, wave, field, beam, particles, something like that.

images
 
Last edited:
You forgot about the grammar and scrabble....
....that was the part I liked

I haven't even discussed cooking with my new girlfriend, other than "I don't cook."
Take that cooking crap to the NPR where topics are inherently boring.
 
I didn't even know Drew Jones had an account. What was his user name?
 
Back
Top