What kind of cue please !

fat Albert

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
does anybody have an idea or guess on the name of the cue ? No markings that I can see.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Carbon Fiber is all the rage now.......

Perhaps it is a Stealth Cue...taking it's name from this:

stealth bomber.jpg

Only it is even more stealthy of course...

Rusty in Montana

All I can say is it's like no other cue I've seen before or hope to see again a true one of a kind .
The wood looks like Diamond Willow cut from the valley where the snipes and jackalopes rule the roost and it's only safe to venture into such said valley during the second full moon with ice dogs shining bright around the full moon when the temperature drops down around -40 and the Northern Lights are dancing ! Ha ha

Rusty in Montana

I can't blame you for that Dead Money you took your life in your own hands !
Many have attempted to venture into such said valley and many have never been seen again !
Grizzly bear's , wolves , and Mtn lion's used to be there but have been removed from the landscape by the viciousness of the jackalopes and the snipes !

Rusty in Montana

Isn't it just like them to go and start a new craze in pool cues , extra shafts and case's beyond belief because of the fit and finish and the hit ! It's a complete package that's never been obtained before and may never be duplicated again by mere mortals on this planet or any other .