What kind of tips do the pros use?

dakaratestar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody know what kind of tip Efren Reyes use on his cue? what about Corey Deuel? Shane Van Boening? or other Pro with massive strokes?
 
JoeyInCali said:
Efren, pressed elk master or Sniper.

Ya, i have heard many times that the players from the Philipines take Elk Masters and soak them in milk for a few days.... to make them hard as rocks....
 
BPG24 said:
Ya, i have heard many times that the players from the Philipines take Elk Masters and soak them in milk for a few days.... to make them hard as rocks....
Hard as rocks huh? Are those pressed Milk-soaked Elkmaster tips under her shirt? Huummmm.

Gene
 
Cuedog said:
Hard as rocks huh? Are those pressed Milk-soaked Elkmaster tips under her shirt? Huummmm.

Gene


lol...
I can sell you her DVD if you want a closer look.... :D
 
Search for Flex's threads on "Milk Duds" for some good info on pressed Elkmasters. Believe me, they do work very well.
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was told Cory uses Elk Masters straight up.Softest tip you can buy.:) ;)
 
Back
Top