What Order Do the Big BB 9-ball Rack in LA & AL?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Anyone play in or know what order they have to rack 9-ball in the big Bar Box tournaments in LA and AL? Like at Diamond's and Emerald's. I could have sworn I saw them racked 123456789 with #1 in front, #9 in center, and #8 at the back of rack. Johnnyt
 
Anyone play in or know what order they have to rack 9-ball in the big Bar Box tournaments in LA and AL? Like at Diamond's and Emerald's. I could have sworn I saw them racked 123456789 with #1 in front, #9 in center, and #8 at the back of rack. Johnnyt

no.....there is no pattern....everyone racks diff

1 in front, 9 in center and random the rest of the way.....of course some may have been doing that but thats a type of pattern racking now isn't it.......
 
Back
Top