What table is this?

Bluehammer

Registered
So i grew up having a pool table in my house. Its was bought by my father in the late 70's early 80's and no one can remember what brand it was. I've been searching online and found a photo of one that looks identical. Any one know what brand it is? It had a ball return, black plastic pockets.

BobTfromIL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a somewhat similar table, was a Kisson. Can't say for sure this is one and I don't know if they are still made. Bought mine around 2002.

Bluehammer

Registered
Kisson doesn't ring a bell. I remember it once having a metal label on it, but can't for the life of me remember what it said.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

I worked for a pool table retail store many years ago and those tables were sold a lot, I don't recall a name plate...

Rob.M

BobTfromIL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm wondering if Kasson may have copied the Bristol design, corner and pockets look identical. My table was a lighter color and there was a small tag with Kasson on it.

Bluehammer

Registered
Thanks for the info. After some research, i think it might have been a Kasson. The boxed legs went all the way to the floor and it didn't have adjustable feet.