What the F is going on here?

Pin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
No not much at all. I know there's stuff you can get for like waterproofing the top of RVs and things that's literally is like a rubber sheet once you paint it on.
You thinking of putting the pool table in there?
I'd like to, it kind of makes sense, except it would be cold, the floor is quite steeply sloped, it leaks, and one wall is timbers with gaps between, so there'd be a lot of work that I don't really know how to do, and I have no time!

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
It's more that Cornhole guys spend money, pool players brag about stealing instead of spending.

Sponsors want spenders.

Lots of dollar are spent before spending money on sponsorship

People shelling out money do not do it for health, generosity, or mobile causes.

They want & expect many fillers back for each dollar spent. People doing the research know who watches what, average, income, expendable cash to blow.

What age& demographic is best for certain sponsorships.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd like to, it kind of makes sense, except it would be cold, the floor is quite steeply sloped, it leaks, and one wall is timbers with gaps between, so there'd be a lot of work that I don't really know how to do, and I have no time!
There are many types of roof sealants available that you paint on with a roller. Check out lowes or ...home depot or even online. I have used henry caulk to seal around vents with good results and assume their roof paint would work just as good.

Reactions: Pin

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are many types of roof sealants available that you paint on with a roller. Check out lowes or ...home depot or even online. I have used henry caulk to seal around vents with good results and assume their paint would work just as good.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure how much time or momey you are willing to invest but as far as insulation goes .....if the interior of the building is unfinished i would recomend hiring some one to apply closed cell spray foam. It not only insulates but helps with condesation due to the cold metal outside and a warm interior if you intend to provide heat the building and vice versa with a cool inside and hot weather outside during the suer months.

No expert on this subject but have researched it a little comcernimg problems with condensation associated witg convertimg shipping containers it habitable dwellings.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just turn on ESPN. The premier sport channel, and I am looking at a freaking Cornhole Championship. How the F can this be on and we cannot get a pool match on TV, This cornhole is about as exciting to watch as watching a turtle crossing a road. Surely a pool match of any kind has to be more interesting to watch than this cornhole sh*t.

What do we have to do to change this? I know this topic has been discussed at length. But this episode today just freaked me out.
Do any of the cornhole players have a mullet?

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is pro cornhole played with 5" pockets, or 4 1/2?
Hole is 6”diameter. I have a set of industrial quality, custom, tournament standard boards. Played a bit with neighbors when they were new and a novelty. Going to move to storage soon.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Do any of the cornhole players have a mullet?
Oh believe me, yes they do. I have a buddy with a mullet who plays and lives in Arkansas and it's basically something to occupy your time while you BBQ and drink beer with friends. He even has a side business making customized boards.

That's the draw, something with a simple concept that you can get ultra competitive with. It's fully portable and doesn't require heavy horseshoes or driving a steak into the ground and setting up a proper pit. You just pull the boards from the bed of your truck or trunk of your car, measure off the distance and get down to work. That's the thing with cornhole is it's simplicity will allow anyone to play without fear of not understanding the rules.

Cornhole isn't the draw, but it's a nice way to meet new people. (Oh that sounds bad lol)

Remember carnival games? The toss the bag in the clown's mouth still exists, you never see the gaffy pool table setup anymore like you used to. Imagine working at a carnival and trying to set up a pool table at each stop. Yikes.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Hole is 6”diameter. I have a set of industrial quality, custom, tournament standard boards. Played a bit with neighbors when they were new and a novelty. Going to move to storage soon.
Put it up on craigslist or facebook marketplaces, might as well sell it for some cash than have a dust collector making clutter. It's still popular so it would be a quick sell I bet.

PracticeChampion

Cornhole is big around here. My buddy's brother has a company here making official competition bags that sale world wide, not cheap either! Weekend tournaments in the barn that bring in those pro's you see on espn, not fun for the average guy LoL

Fun to play while drinking at a bbq but other than that I couldn't care for it