What tips are your most requested other than Kamui?

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do mostly house cues tips for local home tables and I do house cues for my local room.

Other than that I do kamui for some of my pool friends but that is it.

I do not stock any other decent tips for people that may not want Kamui.

So what tips do your customers request or you suggest?

all recommendations are welcome.

KUKABUKA

I'm a huge fan of playing with Tiger Everest, so I recommend those. Tiger Emerald for a cheaper alternative that also looks pretty cool.

I don't really like kamui so I don't even stock them with how much they cost, but I'm a tiny operation. In fact calling it an operation is a stretch. (Free work for friends or friend of friends.)

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Kamui is the big mover....but Ultra Skin Ivory soft is running neck and neck. I am trying the navagators black Soft/super soft and Kamakazi premium brown soft/super soft for those that do not like Kamui

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Zan, G2, Taom, Moori, Navigator and Kamui + break and jump tips from Mezz, piku, White Diamond and Samsara.
All in all that's over 50 different tips, I see no point in stocking more.
Obviously I also stock the most common single layer tips.
I have my favourites and customers have theirs so even though it's a lot to keep track of, I never have an issue with tips getting old.

radge69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
G2's are by far my most requested tip
Samsara for break tips with hammerheads a close 2nd.
Sib cool blue's are starting to catch on

I stock G2, Zan, Kamui, Sib, Ultra Skin, Milk duds, hammer heads, Techno Duds, Ki Techs, Triangle, Le Pro, Elk Master - all sell or I wouldn't stock them.

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm small time. I only do tips for my team members and local league members. I have a small stock of Ultra Skins in ivory and black, soft and medium. I also have a few black Navigators in soft. My personal choice (I shoot 11.8 Revo's) is the stock Victory soft and soft black Ultra Skin.