What's the deal with rep not showing up?

jdelcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've got some "rep blocks" accumulated in my User CP screen that aren't showing up under my name when I post...

Any idea why?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hal
You get a rep square everytime you reach a certain amount of rep points.
For instance, I have 3,637 rep points. When I give you rep, it gives you more than someone who has only has 1,000 points.
 
Last edited:
Gotcha. Eh, its of no consequence. Just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong, or that I was missing something...

No biggie.


Thanks for the help! :D
 
Who really cares about the rep ?? I personally think its a bunch of baloney...........:eek: IMHO
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hal
Just wondering...

pooldogue said:
Who really cares about the rep ?? I personally think its a bunch of baloney...........:eek: IMHO
:confused: If it doesn't matter to you why did you
1) bother to read this post?
2) then bother to post your 2 cents instead of moving to a post of interest to you? it seems pretty obvious the poster cares about his! :eek:
 
The same place as you do...

jdelcue@emory.e said:
Lol...

Where do you play out of, Mr. Lucky?

Mr CuesII since it opened ! my APA team is on sundays ! if you are ever there then ask Anita for Phil C :D
 
Because i read almost every new post...................
Now explain how the rep points are going to help you??:)
 
Personally I don't care either but

pooldogue said:
Because i read almost every new post...................
Now explain how the rep points are going to help you??:)
I also respect others right to like and ask questions regarding them! :D
 
My Stomach Is Growling

pooldogue said:
Because i read almost every new post...................
Now explain how the rep points are going to help you??:)


You don't have enough Rep points to receive the menu, but surely oneday (when Mike H. has a moment of clarity) we will be allowed to redeem our points for hot dogs, hamburgers, soda, beer and CAKE......
Doug
( please give me Good Rep for this post....... I'm starving )
 
Smorgass Bored said:
You don't have enough Rep points to receive the menu, but surely oneday (when Mike H. has a moment of clarity) we will be allowed to redeem our points for hot dogs, hamburgers, soda, beer and CAKE......
Doug
( please give me Good Rep for this post....... I'm starving )

I almost gave you bad rep for your Avatar of poor taste. Most of your eclectic collection are interesting but a couple are just plain disgusting.
JoeyA (no Michael Jackson fan)
 
Sheesh

JoeyA said:
I almost gave you bad rep for your Avatar of poor taste. Most of your eclectic collection are interesting but a couple are just plain disgusting.
JoeyA (no Michael Jackson fan)



Thanks for your good thoughts at this festive time of year.....
Doug
( another year without so much as a Moon Pie from Joey A. )
 
MrLucky said:
I also respect others right to like and ask questions regarding them! :D

Yes, but i was still under the impression that i am entitled to my opinion also...................:)
 

pooldogue said:
Yes, but i was still under the impression that i am entitled to my opinion also...................:)


Yes you are entitled to your opinion no matter what side of the fence you are on, and that is what make this forum such a wonderful place.
And that is my opinion. :)

Steve
 
Thanks !

sde said:




Yes you are entitled to your opinion no matter what side of the fence you are on, and that is what make this forum such a wonderful place.
And that is my opinion. :)

Steve

sde ! mr pooldog seems either a little dense or perhaps just argumentative! :confused: :confused:
 
MrLucky said:
sde ! mr pooldog seems either a little dense or perhaps just argumentative! :confused: :confused:

Like i said im entitled to my opinion , and as for argumentative??? but at least im not calling you names(dense)................:(
 
Merry Christmas

Smorgass Bored said:
Thanks for your good thoughts at this festive time of year.....
Doug
( another year without so much as a Moon Pie from Joey A. )[/QUOTE

Now that's the kinda Avatar that brings a smile to my face.
Merry Christmas from the Katrina Wasteland.
JoeyA
 
Doug, you missed the post with the link to the rep redemption page? Sorry man, maybe next year.

Mike

Smorgass Bored said:
You don't have enough Rep points to receive the menu, but surely oneday (when Mike H. has a moment of clarity) we will be allowed to redeem our points for hot dogs, hamburgers, soda, beer and CAKE......
Doug
( please give me Good Rep for this post....... I'm starving )
 
pooldogue said:
Yes, but i was still under the impression that i am entitled to my opinion also...................:)

NO no no!!
Nobody is allowed differences of opinion here on AZ. Where did you get that opinion?
 
AzHousePro said:
Doug, you missed the post with the link to the rep redemption page? Sorry man, maybe next year.

Mike

Should I forward it to him?
JoeyA
 
Back
Top