What's the hold up on the vCash refunds??

Hal

Daaang!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Come on man....That money could be in savings earning interest.
 
Hal said:
Come on man....That money could be in savings earning interest.


I know!!:mad: I could at least have it in a long term investment going towards my AZ retirement fund, but "the man" has frozen it.:eek:
 
Due to unforeseen legislation outlawing vBookie gaming, the vBookie business model is being modified. vBookie is currently working on a merger with Hoe Interactive as well as looking at the option of taking vBookie public independently. All vBookie players will be paid in monthly installments of 11% until you are paid in full.
 
I am quite new here and I want to know how the VCash works. Is there somewhere I can click because I don't see it.
 
bfdlad said:
I am quite new here and I want to know how the VCash works. Is there somewhere I can click because I don't see it.


Before they start bashing you for not using the search function. I will try to help

Sometimes there are matches that we can bet fake money on (vCash).
It really doesn't mean anything, other than something fun to do.

There is a forum that is called Vbookie or something like that. You can click on it and view any current matches to bet on
 
Back
Top