Whats the line today on Cory & Shane?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the final score will be Shane 100 Cory 86, I dont think Cory will get drilled today. He is too strong and smart to beat himself, I think the line for todays game is about even. Nobody will dominate-Nobody will crumble under the pressure. It will he good.

I hope Shane comes up big but thats a senemental thing not a line.

My official line is SVB wins 100-86, I'm not taking any action, I have plenty bet.
 
even? no its more like 3 to 1 shane from here.hes ahead by what 17 games? the money line would be something shane -800.he has played great and thats what he needed to do but corey never put any heat on him.
 
Who knows who will win but i think they need to start a little earlier in case the 2am mark outruns both of them.
 
Fatboy said:
I think the final score will be Shane 100 Cory 86, I dont think Cory will get drilled today. He is too strong and smart to beat himself, I think the line for todays game is about even. Nobody will dominate-Nobody will crumble under the pressure. It will he good.

I hope Shane comes up big but thats a senemental thing not a line.

My official line is SVB wins 100-86, I'm not taking any action, I have plenty bet.

I picked Shane 100 and Corey 86 a month ago on here so stay off the band wagon
 
Shane has already dug the hole and put the body in. Tonight he is going to throw the dirt on. What do you guys want the tombstone to read? I am afraid if Shane gets a couple more ahead when they start back up, Corey might just pack it in and get completely blown out. There is a chance this could end up Shane by 25+ games. A loss like that might be the best thing that could ever happen to Corey. He might just realize that he is not going to be able to get by just on his talent and he might just rededicate himslf to the game and take his ability to another level, or.......................................he might just say f**k pool and go work at burger king
 
thebighurt said:
he might just say f**k pool and go work at burger king

Do you really think he could get hired? He is a pool player after all! ;)


P.S. This was a joke, and I don't want to offend anyone. :p
 
rack'em zach'em said:
Someone find my post...I think I said shane would win by 30 or 40 games a while back

If you would like to make a sweat bet, I will bet that Corey doesn't get beat by 30-40 games. Say 35?
 
Back
Top