What's the most outrageous you've ever seen

fan-tum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At the Cue Club in Vegas I watched Chohan Play Archie the Greek giving him (ttbomm) the wild 3,5,7 and breaks for $800.00 a game.
Any other lopsided spots?
I meant to type outrageous SPOT you've etc.
 
I've seen a GOOD local bar table player give a bar banger the 4,5 last 2 and all the breaks for $1000.
 
hilla_hilla said:
I've seen a GOOD local bar table player give a bar banger the 4,5 last 2 and all the breaks for $1000.

LOL, was that me? I once got (something like) 5 and last 4? on a BB from a real good player and got totally ran over. I've learn a very expensive lesson that I need to actually practice on a BB. A different world from 9 ft:o

S.
 
sunnyday said:
LOL, was that me? I once got (something like) 5 and last 4? on a BB from a real good player and got totally ran over. I've learn a very expensive lesson that I need to actually practice on a BB. A different world from 9 ft:o

S.

Actually, it was when Mike Hiden played Doc, lol. Do you remember Doc?
 
I once played a bartender, who worked at the poolhall. We only played for a beer per game, though, but I gave him a big spot. If he managed to make 2 balls in a row, also on the break, he would win the game.

Another spot I have heard of was a friend of mine, an A-player, who got almost the same spot from Efren for 100 $, race to 11, when he was in Angeles City about 10 years ago. If my friend made one ball playing 9-ball, he won the rack. Efren won 11-9.
 
Roy Steffensen said:
I once played a bartender, who worked at the poolhall. We only played for a beer per game, though, but I gave him a big spot. If he managed to make 2 balls in a row, also on the break, he would win the game.

Another spot I have heard of was a friend of mine, an A-player, who got almost the same spot from Efren for 100 $, race to 11, when he was in Angeles City about 10 years ago. If my friend made one ball playing 9-ball, he won the rack. Efren won 11-9.


An A player couldnt get out in front of that spot?

He must have been more star struck that anything else.....

Give me that spot and the breaks ... and would play the world for whatever..
 
I have gotten:

1. Break, ball-in-hand, 6 out and the last 6 (Won 2, Lost 6)

2. If I make three balls during a rack I win. (Won 1)

3. Other player gets break and the hand span, if I drive a ball to the rail I win. (Lost 1)

4. Break and the 4 out. (Lost 1)

5. Spotted 9 games in race to 11. (Won 1 score 11-10)

6. In one pocket: my fouls don't count and I get 10-3. (Lost 4, Won 0)

I can't think of anymore right now, but I know there are more I've gotten.
 
smokeandapancak said:
An A player couldnt get out in front of that spot?

He must have been more star struck that anything else.....

Give me that spot and the breaks ... and would play the world for whatever..

I forgot to mention that Efren had the breaks.
 
I guess the Roadman giving Grady 20-10 in one-hole at the Derby City Classic was pretty outrageous. And the Roadman almost outran the nuts.

Fred
 
Best odds on the money... not exactly wild spot. Guy was down $3500 to us and if he lost the next game he had to sign over his new car. It was probably worth $20,000. So odds on the money were over 4:1 and we were the favorite. What's worse is we won and my player refused the guy's car. We took everything else he had and only net about $1000. So he really got a free roll on us and a free $6000.
 
Roy Steffensen said:
I once played a bartender, who worked at the poolhall. We only played for a beer per game, though, but I gave him a big spot. If he managed to make 2 balls in a row, also on the break, he would win the game.

Another spot I have heard of was a friend of mine, an A-player, who got almost the same spot from Efren for 100 $, race to 11, when he was in Angeles City about 10 years ago. If my friend made one ball playing 9-ball, he won the rack. Efren won 11-9.
That person probably barely knew which end to shoot with...lolz
 
When I worked at the pool room I played our janitor type person $1/game and gave him the 1-ball and the breaks. Everyt ime he broke he sent the cueball sailing though and never eased up on the speed or kept it on the table.

Ended up winning $20 in about an hour and almost felt bad for the guy since he just couldn't comprehend how to keep the cue ball from going off the table.
 
Back
Top