What's The Problem With Az Member Pontigram?

With so few posts he probably has never received any rep except for the one red one that could have came from anyone. That one neg rep would make the whole bar red.

I could give him a positive rep and turn the whole thing green again.

Maybe someone inadvertently neg repped him.

I'd still be very cautious about buying anything though. Escrow would def be involved.
 
Last edited:
I wouldn't t touch it with a 10 foot pole......smells like barkcinnamon.

yep, jeff forney, maybe.

I was thinking this may be the case and someone red repped him to warn us.

A red flag for me was that he asks for all correspondence only through az pm's.

speculative at this point but a little suspicious, imo.

best,
brian kc
 
I owned this cue or one just like it and it was sold and sent to DoubleDave from Holland. Prior to that Forney tried to steal the cue from me. Thankfully I had friends in the Postal system that rescued the cue.
 
Last edited:
I know the cue was recently sold by the person whom I bought it for.
Not sure if that is Pontigram or not. I'll ask the person I sold it to years ago.

gr. Dave

EDIT: The cue Pontigram has for sale is not the one I bought from TommyT.
The one TommyT and I owned was much fancier.
 
Last edited:
Well, why not do him a solid, and take the red rep away, I mean, if you're allowed ;)


I checked and they're already gone.
I'll tell you, this is the best place in the whole wide world to live. People here are trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent. Just like a freaking Boy Scout. :smile:
 
Exact same cue and case photos in 30 day buy it now listing on Ebay. It posted within the hour from seller "bualls" from Kokomo Indiana with 242 feedbacks. Price is 3500.

Not sure if cue was ever listed on ebay before where someone could steal photos. This is first time I saw it there and I watch pretty closely.

I have no idea what this means for the AZB listing.
 
Back
Top