Silver Member
I'm a skill level 4
but I play like an 8
and you ain't got a chance
when you're givin' that much weight.

;)

KingTuck

Registered
We stopped playing on the APA leagues for now. Dee and I are both 8's which makes it very difficult for both of us to play.

girlwon1

Silver Member
I'm not sure the purpose of these two threads? Do you post because you want to know the overall skill level of your fellow posters? Do you want to know where you rank amongst them? Are you trying to gauge who you should listen to or not listen to?

It seems funny to post what I am good or bad because I'm not sure what that accomplishes I guess? If it were low that would seem kind of not ego satisfying to tell everyone what that would be, or if it is high it seems kind of like bragging?

Excuse me, just thinking out loud...LOL!

girlwon1

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
I'm not sure the purpose of these two threads? Do you post because you want to know the overall skill level of your fellow posters? Do you want to know where you rank amongst them? Are you trying to gauge who you should listen to or not listen to?

It seems funny to post what I am good or bad because I'm not sure what that accomplishes I guess? If it were low that would seem kind of not ego satisfying to tell everyone what that would be, or if it is high it seems kind of like bragging?

Excuse me, just thinking out loud...LOL!

girlwon1

Not only are you thinking out loud, but your mind has extended to the keyboard. THAT IS AWESOME! Congrats.:wink:

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not only are you thinking out loud, but your mind has extended to the keyboard. THAT IS AWESOME! Congrats.:wink:

This post made my day :) I love when I read a bunch of hater posts, and just when I'm about to switch threads out of frustration, a gem like this comes along and cheers me up. Thanks NewStroke. Rep to you.

And to Incognito, if you can't understand the difference between an A, B, and C player, it does not surprise me in the least that you don't believe there are a lot of great players here. Why would people feel the need to lie on an anonymous poll (aside from the one guy who admitted it, don't get that guy)?

There are many shortstop level players here. If anyone of them played the apa for even one session, they would move to a nine rather quickly. AZ Billiards is not your local pool hall. These are the best amateur players in the world.