Where are all the Kamui Chalk Warriors these days?

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pangit is a retired USN CPO, most of those folks like playing pranks on gullible young sailors. Like a Master Chief HM I knew who use to tell young HM in trading their assignment was to find a set of 00 Fallopian Tubes in the Balboa Hospital in SanDog.:D

Like the Scoutmaster spoofing young Boys Scouts to go find a Lefthand Smoke Shifter. Good prank to pull in National Park Campground.

Gullible you kids. Don't be gullible.:grin-square:

I was Navy and what you say is very true.

Jeff

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Still have the original cube when it first came out. The only time I've ever used it is when I scuff or reshape my tip. I then put regular chalk over top of it.

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kamui at my place

One of them plays pool on my home table and I am still cleaning the chalky spots off of the Simonis 860 HR cloth.

I am going to ask him not to use it at my place. I have Magic Chalk, Blue Diamond, Masters and Silverhook chalk. None of them are close to leaving the mess Kamui leaves. It seems to hold well on the tip, but not worth the money or mess to me.

About 4 years ago I bought 4 pieces of the 2 different kinds of Kamui chalk and after dealing with the mess I mailed them to a friend who likes it. Friend also does not have his own table.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pangit is a retired USN CPO, most of those folks like playing pranks on gullible young sailors. Like a Master Chief HM I knew who use to tell young HM in trading their assignment was to find a set of 00 Fallopian Tubes in the Balboa Hospital in SanDog.:D

Like the Scoutmaster spoofing young Boys Scouts to go find a Lefthand Smoke Shifter. Good prank to pull in National Park Campground.

Gullible you kids. Don't be gullible.:grin-square:
Nice try. The guy is a troll artist. His act on NPR got so tired he's brought it over here. Supposed to give him a pass 'cause he's a retired squid? Don't think so.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope you heal up, m-man.

I also miss the pool rooms of my youth. More tables with money games than not...now, I rarely see a penny bet.

I also can't stand leaving home to play pool. Every time I do, I end up asking me why I do that.

Currently I'm playing 0 time.

I went to the table today and shot the safety shot on 8 ball from other thread but after about 15 minutes my back waz toast.

To answer your questions:

Before my rods and screw broke in my back I would run drills for 4 or 5 hours and then have free play (ghost play) for 1 set 7 days a week. Some days I would run drills/play 8 or 10 hours.

100% of my drills are at home.

80%ish of my ghost play is at home.

I do play in rooms ever so often.

I never hang anywhere. If I go to a room and there no action, I either drum up some ghost action or hit the bricks.

I would be glad to "hang" at a room if there was a room fit to hang around. I don't like bars and most all of the rooms within a two hour drive are rooms like bumpers etc...etc.

I miss the 70' and 80's rooms.....now ....lol...back then, you damn skippy I was hanging out until a game walked through the door. Back then most rooms had dominos, golf players, amos n andy, poker pool....on and on and on...

Today there and chit worth going for. Thats why I gave my phone number to several pros and said, "anytime your close enough to stop and play, you got even action with bum like me"....

As you can imagine, when someone that plays at the 690ish level tells someone that's 740ish and up they got action and no weight as long as it's $200 or less a set......

My phone rings without fail anytime certain pros are in Huntsville, Birmingham, Nashville and surrounding areas.

Most of them will play for $50 a set....I love it.

Oh, BTW, I'm retarded.....umm...I mean retired, so I can pretty much play all I want if I'm physically able to.

As I said though, currently I'm on the bench.

They told me recovery time will be 8 to 12 months before I'm allowed to bend over a pool table.

Jeff

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope you heal up, m-man.

I also miss the pool rooms of my youth. More tables with money games than not...now, I rarely see a penny bet.

I also can't stand leaving home to play pool. Every time I do, I end up asking me why I do that.

Thanks you sir.

Clothing style makes a circle over time....maybe pool will too.

Jecf