• Australia/Oceania

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Africa

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
A little north of there in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada .. Hi Rusty :)

Dave
Last time I was in your area, David, I walked for a few blocks in Prince Albert at -25 F….wasn‘t as bad as I thought it would be

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mansfield, Texas. Used to be a small farming town, now has 6 high schools and is the southernmost tip of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
Man, you got that right. Been going there for years and have seen the growth. They even have an awesome steak house next to an awesome cigar bar. I was there at 4-5 months ago and had an awesome meal, great wine and then walked around the back and had cigars. Mansfield is kicking.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
Last time I was in your area, David, I walked for a few blocks in Prince Albert at -25 F….wasn‘t as bad as I thought it would be
That for the Northern Lights (?) tournament ? One of the biggest ever held here in the flatland.

Dave

Rusty in Montana

Well DaveK , it's sprinkling rain one minute then the next snow flurries the weatherman claims we're in for 1' - 2" of snow by the weekend .

I knew a few IATSE stagehands from Saskatoon year's ago .

I say quit teasing us and get after it ha ha !

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
As a young child I grew up in the gray coal miner company house. Try to guess the town with the clues...

1707781082054.png

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Hungarian , at least there's a space between the houses , in Butte Mt . There isn't much if any room between houses , the same for the street's also .
I loved growing up here. BTW it's Benson Borough, PA aka Hollsopple, PA. We didn't know how bad we had it.

I'd live in Butte. Been there more than several times doing technical work at the Silver Bow phosphorus plant (one of Montana's greatest environmental disasters). I might have mentioned that here before. I think at one time in the countries history, Butte was the largest city west of the Mississippi. Butte is a tough town with all the proud Irish folks.

Rusty in Montana

Don't forget there were more Irish people living in Butte during the hay day of the Berkeley Pit than what lived in Dublin ha ha .
Sadly the pit is another disaster area , waterfowl die just because they land on the surface of the water that's filling up the pit .

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Don't forget there were more Irish people living in Butte during the hay day of the Berkeley Pit than what lived in Dublin ha ha .
Sadly the pit is another disaster area , waterfowl die just because they land on the surface of the water that's filling up the pit .
It is a tremendous shame when you have two of the countries largest environmental disasters 9 miles apart in some of God's most beautiful lands. I guess that's the price to pay when you have mineral rich land, irresponsible mining outfits and lack of regulation enforcement.

1707783479431.png

Mark V

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Grew up in NC, now living in Georgia (the state) since 2009. I kind of like it here.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
It is a tremendous shame when you have two of the countries largest environmental disasters 9 miles apart in some of God's most beautiful lands. I guess that's the price to pay when you have mineral rich land, irresponsible mining outfits and lack of regulation enforcement.

View attachment 742948

Just ensure high frequency ground water and drinking water testing. Wifi and digital sensors are so cheap there is no reason not to test.

Check the laborers for cancer exposure to pure minerals is classified and considered private research.]\

Check the semen.