Where to play in Alcoa, TN?

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Well, work has me visiting Alcoa/Louisville, Tennessee from the 19th - 22nd of February. Just thought somebody might know of a nice place to play pool, or check out the local action/tourney. Any help would be greatly appreciated, since I will be there without the wife and son, and can play all night. Post or PM suggestions on where to visit locally.

I will be flying, so probably won't bring my cues, but who knows.

Thanks,

Michael
 
GoTulane said:
Well, work has me visiting Alcoa/Louisville, Tennessee from the 19th - 22nd of February. Just thought somebody might know of a nice place to play pool, or check out the local action/tourney. Any help would be greatly appreciated, since I will be there without the wife and son, and can play all night. Post or PM suggestions on where to visit locally.

I will be flying, so probably won't bring my cues, but who knows.

Thanks,

Michael
PM Ktown. He lives over that way and could probably put you on the best places to play.
 
Mike Templeton said:
PM Ktown. He lives over that way and could probably put you on the best places to play.
There are 3 places within 20 minutes, one is an all night poolroom.

PM me with a phone # and i will give you some info. I may or may not get back to you today because I am heading over to Janis' tournament sometime soon. I am currently on kiddie duty for an undetermined amount of time this morning/afternoon.
 
Ktown D said:
There are 3 places within 20 minutes, one is an all night poolroom.

PM me with a phone # and i will give you some info. I may or may not get back to you today because I am heading over to Janis' tournament sometime soon. I am currently on kiddie duty for an undetermined amount of time this morning/afternoon.
Hey Ktown, it's the Craw. Is the Cellar Bar (across from the airport) still there? I made some great cash in that dump. My name was "Bob, just Bob." They called three or four players. I had a blast every time I went there. It IS a S#$#hole, though. I do love me some mudball.
 
crawfish said:
Hey Ktown, it's the Craw. Is the Cellar Bar (across from the airport) still there? I made some great cash in that dump. My name was "Bob, just Bob." They called three or four players. I had a blast every time I went there. It IS a S#$#hole, though. I do love me some mudball.
The Cellar is long gone.

I bet one of the guys they tried to bring in on you was a black dude named Victor B.

Ammirite?
 
Ktown D said:
The Cellar is long gone.

I bet one of the guys they tried to bring in on you was a black dude named Victor B.

Ammirite?
I played him six ball for fifty a game. He beat me seven straight, then miscued, jumped the table, and I went on a terror. Sixteen out of the next eighteen games. He didn't take it very well. I left with my back to the door. My kind of place. Boy, he thought he had a tourist. I was in a tie (partially from work, partially to play the tourist). I did take it off, though. I was using a purple cue, also. Scruggs shaft made for the cue. I also took Coltrain and Scott Wright in that joint. We ALWAYS got some kind of action. Most soft. Occasionally you had to stretch out and sweat it.
 
Back
Top