Where to play in Evansville, IN?

Greatblzofire

Neil Olsen Custom Cues
Silver Member
I have a buddy that plays on my pool team. Unfortunately, he got downsized out of his job and has gotten a new job in Evansville, IN. I am sad to see him move, but want to give him the heads up on the pool scene in Indiana.

Where is the best place to play? Which leagues are established on which nights? What tournaments on which nights are available?

If someone is looking for a league player for your team, PM me your name and number and I will get him in touch with you. His ranking is about an 8.5 in our BCA league in Atlanta. I would think that he would be a positive addition to most teams.

Thanks for your help.
 
I have a buddy that plays on my pool team. Unfortunately, he got downsized out of his job and has gotten a new job in Evansville, IN. I am sad to see him move, but want to give him the heads up on the pool scene in Indiana.

Where is the best place to play? Which leagues are established on which nights? What tournaments on which nights are available?

If someone is looking for a league player for your team, PM me your name and number and I will get him in touch with you. His ranking is about an 8.5 in our BCA league in Atlanta. I would think that he would be a positive addition to most teams.

Thanks for your help.

I grew up in that area and return periodically to visit family, so not up on league play. But, one great venue is Sportsmen's Grill and Billiards on West Franklin St. Old turn of the 20th Century Brunswick-Callender equipment in good condition. Nice atmosphere and great food!!
 
I am pretty sure Derek Disco from here on the forums has a Fatboy-esque palatial estate in the Evansville area. He could probably give you the low down if we could only get him to stop schoolin n00bs on COD4 long enough.

I'll see if I can find him.
 
I am pretty sure Derek Disco from here on the forums has a Fatboy-esque palatial estate in the Evansville area. He could probably give you the low down if we could only get him to stop schoolin n00bs on COD4 long enough.

I'll see if I can find him.

Time for a screenname change.... JCNV?


Eric >threadjacker extraordinaire
 
Evansville pool

Hey,

I caught this thread in a search so sorry if it is old news but the primary spot for pool is Hobo Jungle.

1323 S Barker Ave
Evansville, IN 47712-4615
(812) 491-6229

There are other places but if you are looking to get into the pool community in Evansville, go there and ask for Sam. He is one of the owners and is a great guy. Tell him you are new to town and he will point you in the right direction.

Steve Boyer
 
Back
Top