Where to play in Knoxville?

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Now I'm up in Knoxville and looking for a place to play. Where's the best place, preferably with big tables.

Jaden
 
Breakers has 2 big tables.

Baileys on Kingston Pike has a few big tables.

Knoxville Billiard Club had 3 or 4 big tables last I was in there.

I play at Breakers in league, but for an out of towner who wants to just go play some on a big table, I give a slight nod to Baileys.

Kelly
 
Kelly_Guy said:
Breakers has 2 big tables.

Baileys on Kingston Pike has a few big tables.

Knoxville Billiard Club had 3 or 4 big tables last I was in there.

I play at Breakers in league, but for an out of towner who wants to just go play some on a big table, I give a slight nod to Baileys.

Kelly
bailey's is a nice place
look up ktownd and let him abuse you like he did me when i went to knoxville!! :grin:
 
Back
Top