Where's Glen Hancock (Therealkingcobra)?!?

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was wondering when this would pop back up.
And I hope it continues to pop up now and then.
Also, what's become Dennis Searing?

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I saw Glen on a facebook post the other day, couldn't help but check the comments to see if anyone from here put him on blast...none at that time

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Look who has an honorable mention on a Facebook Billiards group.

IP1HJck.jpg

c0wxG8b.jpg

YtmaABi.jpg

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, the whiner is a degenerate gambler who LOST HIS DIAMOND TABLE and didn't want to pay Glen to assemble the replacement table the winner gave him for free

So, Glen didn't assemble it

That's funny shit. I haven't heard too many good things about Glenn (no personal experience) but I wouldn't assemble it for free either.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
That's funny shit. I haven't heard too many good things about Glenn (no personal experience) but I wouldn't assemble it for free either.

The guy Minh Le lost his ass and begged for a free Kim Steel table

Minh Le said the winner paid Glen

Glen was not paid

Glen dropped off the table for free and left

Minh Le is tiptoeing around because he doesn't want his wife to find out he gambled and lost a $5000 table

Minh Le tiptoed publicly instead

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, the whiner is a degenerate gambler who LOST HIS DIAMOND TABLE and didn't want to pay Glen to assemble the replacement table the winner gave him for free

So, Glen didn't assemble it

Sounds fishy-Why would any human over 6 expect all that work to be done for free? Because his mother told him he was 'special'?

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Everyone here believed a guy with 3 posts over Glen. No one knew what their real agreement was.He said she said wins.

I'd suspect anyone that wouldn't put a guys table together for free.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
at least he's not disgracing our hallowed halls at this time

perhaps he'll return after his latest resident fukkies are made whole

in the event he's settled up with them and has chosen not return some of the positive contribution he was capable of providing will be missed

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Sounds fishy-Why would any human over 6 expect all that work to be done for free? Because his mother told him he was 'special'?

Because the winner said he would have Glen drop a table off to the loser, as a consolation prize.

The loser expected it assembled for free. Now the loser feels his "family life is ruined" and he will have to scrap the table because he can't find anyone to install it.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Because the winner said he would have Glen drop a table off to the loser, as a consolation prize.

The loser expected it assembled for free. Now the loser feels his "family life is ruined" and he will have to scrap the table because he can't find anyone to install it.

He should have gambled the set up fee against the table - not much of a gambler this guy lol

Coos Cues

Coos Cues
Talked to Glen on the phone the other day he seemed in good spirits.

Apparently he doesn't give a pinch of piss about this thread or AZ billiards in general

Weird

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Talked to Glen on the phone the other day he seemed in good spirits.

Apparently he doesn't give a pinch of piss about this thread or AZ billiards in general

Weird

It's not weird at all. Glen got pressured here by a guy that wanted out of an agreement he paid for when Glen had already drove to him got the rails and done most of the
work. Of course Glen didn't come here and say anything. Would you? It was between those two. Everyone believed that guy without question and now a thousand posts later and lots of Glen hate.
What did Glen do wrong?

Last edited: